Job Role : End User Support - Service Desk Delivery (SDD)
Providing Voice support to IBM Internal End Users and External Commercial Account End Users across North America, EMEA & AP. The job will require you to handle inbound calls / emails / chats regarding technical issues for end users.
- Remote Infrastructure support delivery
- Perform problem cause analysis
- Resolve routine customer problem
- Ability to Identify Opportunity & Implement Process Improvements
- Has technical experience and skills in the areas of problem determination, creativity and analysis.
- Ability to meet a set of defined account agent productivity measurements.
- Understanding of operating systems, Windows 2000/NT/XP configuration options and troubleshooting
- Browser Support - Internet Explorer
- Strong computer skills required
- Proficient in network connectivity troubleshooting, TCP/IP, Dial-up, Token Ring, Ethernet, LAN/WAN
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Neutral accent
- Ability to identify basic hardware parts and aware of basic hardware concepts
- User level familiarity with at least one e-mail client - Outlook, Notes etc..
- Skilled in commercially standard software applications and major desktop operating systems.
- Awareness of basic networking concepts and technologies.
- Questioning skills /probing skills, as relevant to the issue and level of the caller
Bachelor's Degree/ Diploma (2011, 2012 & 2013 passouts only )
-Fluency In Communications Skills (both spoken and written)/ soft skills
Hyderabad & Bangalore
Working in shifts is a mandate. Candidates applying and selected for the job will be expected to work in shifts - including evening and night shifts. Shifts will 24x7 in nature and can vary depending on geographies supported.