|S. No.||Name of Post||Scale of pay(Central DA)||Age as on 1.1.2008||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Scientific Officer / Engineer 'D'||Rs. 10000-325-15200||30 yrs||60|
Advt. No. NPCIL/HRM/2008/01
NPCIL a premier Public Sector Undertaking involved in the Design, Construction, Operation and Maintenance of Nuclear Power Stations invite applications from qualified, experienced and highly committed engineers to shoulder responsibilities for its Headquarters (Mumbai), Projects / Stations located at Tarapur (Maharashtra), Rawatbhata (Rajasthan), Kalpakkam (Tamil Nadu), Narora (U.P.), Kakrapar (Gujarat), Kaiga (Karnataka) and Kudankulam (Tamil Nadu).
M.E./ M.Tech. OR B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. (Engg.) in Mechanical / Chemical OR Electrical discipline with not less than 60% marks in aggregate as declared by recognised University.
Minimum 2 years for M.E./ M.Tech. and 4 years for B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. (Engg.) post graduation experience as on 01.01.2008 in Design, Development, Engineering/Project Management/ Construction/Operation & Maintenance of Power Plant or Chemical Process Plant of Leading industries or experience in automation / information technology projects of leading IT industries with domain knowledge of engineering, Project Management, Construction, Operation & Maintenance of Power/Chemical Process Plant.
In case the number of applications from eligible candidates are large, a 'discipline specific' B.E. / B.Tech. level technical test will be conducted for screening the candidates for interview.
The pay scale is under revision by Sixth Pay Commission. In addition to pay, they will be eligible for DP & DA at the Central Government rates, Housing, PF, Medical, LTC, Canteen Subsidy, Production/ Construction Incentives etc. as per rules depending upon the place of posting. Total Emoluments per month at the minimum of the scale is likely to be around Rs.25,000/-.
Immediately after appointment, the candidates will undergo training for a period of six months at Nuclear Training Centres and their probation will be closed on completion of successful training.
NPCIL units provide the following facilities for wholesome quality of life:
• Conducive working environment & facilities to acquire higher qualification
• Excellent growth potential for the right individual through periodical merit based performance review system
• Professional Up-date allowance every year
• Healthcare for self & family
• Leave Travel Concession for self and family
• Loans for acquiring Housing, Vehicle etc.
• Departmental accommodation with excellent ambience in well developed colony having educational facilities for the children upto Junior College level, Crèche facility for children of working couple.
HOW TO APPLY
1. The application should be submitted in the proforma given in the advertisement, preferably typewritten on FOOLSCAPE paper. 2. The outer cover should be superscribed "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SCIENTIFIC OFFICER / ENGINEER - D". 3. Demand Draft of Rs.200/- (Rupees two hundred only) of any nationalized bank only drawn in favour of "NUCLEAR POWER CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED" payable at Mumbai is required (SC/ST/PWD and wards of Defence personnel killed in action are exempted). 4. Application should accompany copies of certificates duly attested by Gazetted Officer in support of (a) birth certificate/SSC certificate for age proof, (b) caste certificate for SC/ST/OBC (Recent Non-creamy Layer Certificate) from Competent Authority (c) disability certificate in case of persons with disabilities from the Competent Authority, (d) educational qualifications with mark-sheets of each semester and the professional examinations appeared alongwith copy of Graduation Certificate/Provisional certificate from University (e) experience certificate (f) one extra passport size photograph, (g) self addressed envelope affixed with stamp of Rs.5/-. 5. Completed applications should be sent to Sr. Manager (HRM), Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, 7th floor, North Wing, Vikram Sarabhai Bhavan, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai - 400 094 so as to reach on or before 25.02.2008.
1. Candidates called for interview from outstation will be reimbursed First Class/ III AC to and fro rail fare by shortest routes (excluding Rajdhani Express and Shatabdi Express) on production of tickets. 2. Persons working under central/State Govt./Public Sector Undertakings may submit their application through proper channel. They may, however, send one advance copy of application alongwith enclosures as detailed above. 3. Incomplete applications and application without required enclosures are liable to be rejected. 4. Mere fulfilling of the norms will not automatically entitle a candidate to be called for interview. 5. No correspondence shall be entertained from unsuccessful candidates. 6. Based on experience and performance in the interview, candidates may be considered for additional increments. 7. The number of vacancies mentioned, are tentative and likely to be increased or decreased. 8. Those not having relevant experience as indicated above need not apply. 9. ONLY INDIAN NATIONALS NEED APPLY. 10. CANVASSING IN ANY FORM WILL BE A DISQUALIFICATION.
Click here to Download Applications Form Click here to View Newspaper Advertisement
Click here to visit NPCIL website