About Landmark Group
The Landmark Group, founded in 1973 with a single store in Bahrain has grown into one of the largest retail conglomerates in the Middle East and is expanding rapidly in India. It currently operates over 750 stores across the region with a retail presence in China as well. In addition to its retail sector, the Group has also diversified into leisure, food, hotels and electronics and has created a comprehensive infrastructure including its own logistics and distribution division, to support its retail operations and other businesses.
- To be a Market Leader in the field of Retailing.
- To provide World Class Retailing at Affordable Prices.
- To be Innovative, Cost effective and Globally Competitive.
- To provide Opportunities of Growth for our people.
- To exceed our Customer Expectations
- 35 Years of retail experience.
- Turnover in excess of US$2.5bn.
- Total retail space over 10 million sq ft.
- Retail Presence across 12 countries: Bahrain, China, India, Jordan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Spain, UAE, Pakistan &
- Operates over 825 stores.
- Employs 24,000 personnel.
Landmark Retail encompasses the 12 core retail concepts of the Group. Centrepoint, Babyshop, Shoe Mart, Splash, Lifestyle, Home Centre, uniQue, Gourmet Station, Max, E-Max, Landmark International and Shoe Mart International all fall under the Landmark Retail umbrella.
Landmark Hospitality though still in its infancy, has already made a name for itself in the industry and is working its way up to be a household name. Fun City, Food Universe, Citymax Hotels and Spaces comprise Landmark Hospitality.
The Landmark Group has affiliate retail entities in India, Spain and China. Stores in India include Lifestyle, Landmark International, Home Centre, Max Retail, SPAR Hypermarkets, Fun City and Food Universe. Currently Shoe Mart operates in the Spain market.
Al Bandar Group
Landmark operates as Al Bandar International House for Trading Company in Saudi Arabia. The largest Fashion Retailer of KSA operating in 25 cities and regional headquarters located at Riyadh, Damam and Jeddah, with 300 stores, 4.5 Million sq.ft of Retail space, 7000 employees and turnover of USD 700 Million.