The Company was founded in 1946 and the Forging division was established in 1974.
Founded on the Tradition and philosophy of steadfast commitment to achieving "Total Customer Satisfaction" through excellent quality, on time deliveries and competitive
pricing, the Company has grown steadily in strength and stature to attain its present recognition of being the largest exporter of Forgings in India in its product range and
has created niche in the International Market.
The company has been expanding by adding state of the art forging facilities and machining forgings to cater to the requirements of its international customers.Increasingly
customers require machined components.
The Company is totally committed to meeting customers' requirement in all respects and this is reflected in all respects and this is reflected in the Quality Policy as given
"To make available to the customer our products of right quality, specified and implied, in exchange for total satisfaction, at the most economic price, at the right time.
Customer satisfaction and continuous improvement will form the foundation of our growth"
- Cross Wedge Rolls for producing precision shafts.
- 2500 Ton (3Nos) and 1600 Ton mechanical Presses for producing Forgings consistently with close tolerances.
- 6 Ton Pneumatic Hammer for Producing heavy Forgings upto 40 kg.
- 3 Ton Pneumatic Hammer for producing Forgings upto 15kg.
- 2.5 Ton Pneumatic Hammer for producing Forgings upto 10kg.
- 1.5 Ton Pneumatic Hammer for producing Forgings upto 4kg.
- Battery of 8 Drop Hammers from 0.75 Ton to 2 Ton capacities.
- Knuckle Joint Coining Presses for achieving close tolerances consistently.
- Induction Furnaces for forge billet heating.
- Completely computerised Tool Room linked to 3D CAD workstations for making dies.
- Heat Treatment Facilities for Normalising, Hardening, Tempering and Iso Thermal Annealing.
- Sophisticated facilities for machining of Forgings including Horizontal Machining Centre,Vertical Machining Centre,CNC Lathes, CNC Milling machines, dedicated
transfer machining centres,etc...
Projects Under Implementation
Capacity: 30,000 Tons per annum
- 4000T Mechanical Forging Press
- 2 Nos. 2500T Mechanical Hot Forging Press
- 3T Friction Drop Hammer
- Sealed Quench Furnace Line for precision Heat Treatment
- Plant 1: Singampunari, Sivagangai District, Tamilnadu
- Plant 2: Viralimalai, Pudukottai District, Tamilnadu
- Plant 4: Karanithangal Village, Padappai, Kancheepuram District
- Plant 5 (Wind Farm): Panagudi Village, Tirunelveli District
Promoter & Business Profile
- Incorporated in 1946 and originally engaged in trading of Royal Enfield Motor Cycles.
- Diversified to manufacture of steel forgings in 1974.
- The core activity then got shifted to manufacture of steel forgings.
- Came out with IPO of 12,20,000 equity shares of Rs.10/- each for cash at a premium of Rs.25/- per share aggregating to Rs.42.7 million in April-May,1994 for
expansion project jointly funded by IDBI and ICICI.
- Present equity : Rs.30.176 millions.
- Promoters hold 64.77% of shares on 30,17,600
- Promoters in the active management of the Company hold 50.51%
- ISO 9002 cerification obtained in : September,1994
- QS-9000 Certification obtained in : Feb 1999 for forging manufcturing.
- Largest exporter of steel forgings in the Southers Region-Winner of EEPC Award for the past 13 consecutive years.
- Domestic and Export customers are reputed manufacturers all over the world in the fields of Automotive,Valve and Oil Field,Railways and Engineering.
- Certified Export House on basis of export performance from the year 1996-97
- ISO 9002 Certification upgraded to ISO 9001:2000 - the latest version of the quality standard.