The Medical Writing team at Cactus offers medical writing services to multinational pharma, clinical research organizations, and researchers worldwide. We work with clinicians and researchers to help them communicate their science to the world. We are currently looking to add to our team of medical writers, experienced researchers, preferably post docs looking to work in non-lab setting, aspire to be part of a world-class delivery team, and work in an exciting, fast-paced global environment. Visit http://www.cactusmed.com (USA) or http://www.cactusglobal.com (India) for further details.
What is a typical day at work like?
- Ensure timely production of high quality documents (manuscripts, abstracts, short communications, review articles) for publications in journals or for presentation in meetings and other written communication material supporting pharmaceutical brands, research activities, and business needs
- Prepare documents that are publication ready
- Review work done by team members and provide appropriate feedback
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, including authors & KOLs
- Act as document specialist and provide intellectual input across document types
- Provide quality-related coaching or mentoring to team members, as appropriate
- Develop and maintain necessary templates, formats and styles to ensure that documents generated meet industry, internal, and client requirements
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: MBBS - Medicine
PG:M.S/M.D - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Any Doctorate - Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
Here"s what we look out for in a Medical Writer
- At least 3-5 years of medical writing experience, preferably within a pharmaceutical writing environment
- Advanced knowledge of clinical research processes and drug development, as well as CONSORT, ICMJE and other such industry guidelines
- Proven skills in writing and editing documents for publications, including interpretation and summarization of complex clinical data across multiple studies and phases
- Knowledge of methods and techniques for analysis and presentation of statistical results
- Excellent literature reviewing capabilities
- Excellent data interpretation and presentation skills
- Clear, concise scientific style of writing with a high level of attention to detail
- Ability to work under tight timelines
- Good written and oral English language skills
- ELS certification or willingness to prepare for and pass the BELS exam
- Functional with the software of Microsoft Office 2007 (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
Location: Andheri (West)
Selection Process: You will be expected to take a couple of tests followed by two or more rounds of interview.
Compensation: An excellent compensation package will be offered to deserving candidates.
Training: Individuals who have no prior medical writing experience but looking to enter the field of medical writing are welcome to apply. Cactus will provide the necessary training to candidates who clear our screening tests.
Accommodation: Subsidized accommodation and relocation support will be provided to outstation candidates.
Career progression: Cactus has a well-defined career progression system with clear increases in responsibility and compensation based on an individual"s talents, skills, and knowledge.
To explore this opportunity, e-mail your updated CV along with a cover letter to email@example.com
View Contact Details
Cactus Communications Pvt. Ltd.
Cactus Communications is a leading provider of scientific communication services to more than 60,000 clients across 116 countries. In line with its mission-to enable growth through effective communication-CACTUS offers specialist academic editing, medical communications, publication support, transcription, translation, and training services to individuals and corporations across sectors such as academia, publishing, and pharmaceuticals.
Combining the rich experience of a multi-national, multi-functional team; the peerless capabilities of over 1400 language and business professionals; and ingenious technological innovation, CACTUS helps researchers, journals, universities, and corporations achieve their publication goals. The CACTUS culture is an eclectic yet inclusive one, where people from different countries and professional backgrounds come together to form a global team that pursues excellence, prizes integrity, and works as a unified client-focused organization.
United States | Japan | Brazil | India | South Korea | Taiwan | China
Awards and Recognition
*2014: Ranked 1st in the Professional Services category and as India"s 10th best workplace overall in the Great Place to Work Institute survey (Ranked among top 20 from 2011- 2013)
*2010: Red Herring Global 100 Award, for innovation in business
*2008: Featured among the Top 15 Exciting Emerging Companies 2008, in a NASSCOM survey
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.