Roles and responsibilities The AGM - Business Development shall be responsible to following activities:
- Identify and develop new Defense Aerospace opportunities (from RFP / RFI tracking or at company start-up level).
- Should have worked with HAL, DRDO, Coastguard kind of Defense Companies (MANDATORY)
- Work in close relationship with sales support functions (specialists) to coordinate activities, and maximize sales.
- Work with marketing to track and report progress metrics for penetration into Defense - Make in India- as well as export opportunities
- Perform SWOT analysis for strategizing entry into new opportunities
- Work with Marketing and Workshop teams to penetrate into precision machining opportunities in defense and automotive sector
- Establish good relationships with customers at various stages of procurement and project execution
- Formulate, monitor and report progress towards achieving projection.
- Instrumental in bid winning / execution of at least one project under Defence Procurement Procedure (DPP) 2013 / 2016 policy
- Past experience of interacting with DPSUs (HAL and Bharat Electronics), Defence Establishments and Homeland Security Agencies (Coast Guard, CISF, BSF) for participating in - Make-in-India- and other opportunities.
- Good hands-on experience in project costing, bid preparation, contract negotiation, budgeting and business case formulation (preparation of top level project milestones timeline, risk capture and mitigation approach)
- Preferably negotiated with global aerospace OEMs for collaboration in - Make-in India- projects and / or exports
- Managed at least one major acquisition program, while working in one of the Service HQs (in case the candidate is ex-Service)
- Proven networking skills among local and international entities in Defense-Aerospace domain.
Required Candidate profileCompetence Requirement
- Bachelor's degree in Electronics / Mechanical Engineering
- MBA from reputed institute with specialization in Marketing
- Business development experience in a start-up environment (5-7 years) and/or in a well-established Defense Aerospace company (3 years) - in Avionics, preferably in Electronic Warfare and Defense Electronics
- 10-12 years work experience in the Defense / Aerospace sector
- Individual with good communication and leadership skills.
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Electronics/Telecommunication, Mechanical
PG:MBA/PGDM - Marketing
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Company Profile: View Contact Details
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.