Roles and responsibilities Job Description:
- Define quality parameters for all products, at all different production stages.
- Responsible of raw material testing ,Product development & Packaging improvements.
- Review incoming raw material & brought out item testing report & Its clearance to production.
- Evaluation of suppliers for quality rating.
- Set the system for 3rd party inspections & Pre-dispatch inspection.
- To ensure that adequate control is exercised at all stages of the process at all manufacturing units.
- To ensure that the delivered product meets all quality requirements specified in relevant product standard.
- Calibration of laboratory equipments.
- Periodic review of BIS testing records. Liaison with BIS Officers & other inspecting agencies regarding product license.
- BIS license handling ( Inclusion,Renewal,New license) & Liasoning with BIS officers regarding product license.
- Responsibility for customer complaint recording,Root cause analysis,Discussion with concerned departments/customers, Implementation of CAPA, Effectiveness of CAPA etc.
- Competitors sample analysis & preparation of test report.
- Overall controlling of non conforming product.
- Preparation & Approval of purchasing specification.
- Root cause analysis & disposal of NC product, Implementation & effectiveness of CAPA
- Overall responsibility of maintenance of laboratory equipment & it's calibration.
- Implementation of new test facility in Quality dept.
- Review current version of National / International product standards those are in use.
- Implementation of new QC tools i.e SQC,SPC,5S etc.
Required Candidate profile
- Candidate must Experience in PVC Pipe industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exposure in production.
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, Other, M.Tech - Any Specialization, PG Diploma - Any Specialization
View Contact Details
Kriti Industries (India) Ltd.
Kriti Industries is an ISO 9001 certified Company, having a diversified product range in the field of Plastic, Oil & Telecommunications. The Company's turnover is Rs.2700 million with an export component of 25%.
Its factories are situated in Pithampur and Dewas near Indore in Madhya Pradesh, in Central India & Ranjangaon near Pune in Western India and has the largest range in Plastic extruded pipe and tubing. It also produces Soya Refined Oil, De-oiled cake and Soya by-products like Lecithin, Full Fat Soya Flour, Soya grits to name a few. The telecommunication ducts also has a wide range of PE ducts starting from micro ducts to coiler ducts useful for laying of Optical Fiber Cable and metal cables. Amongst Kriti's range of product are included molded Engineering Plastics goods for Automobile & the FMCG sector.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.