If you are passionate about the internet space, possess exceptional attention to detail, are an expert communicator, and above all, have a risk-taking attitude, then this highly visible role is for you!
Our client is the world's largest aggregator of business events. The startup is a business event discovery and networking platform that has also built other services like accessing speaker information and event agendas, viewing maps and getting directions to the venue, and setting reminders for the event. It aims to improve event-goers experience before, during, and after the event.
The company currently hosts over 300000 business events and drives over 30 million people to events. As the only platform with rated events, they use technology to maximize the value, users get from the event participation. Over the last 4 years, the company has grown from a small startup to a platform with global reach and clientele.
The company was founded in 2014 by serial entrepreneurs and IMT and Purdue University alumni, who have been part of managing and scaling many online business and products. The company drives massive B2B traffic from across the globe on a single amazing platform.
Our client collaborates with event organizers of trade shows and conferences around the world to become their official engagement app. Past and current clients include UBM, Messe Frankfurt, Messe Munchin, FICCI, HKTDC, among others.
As the AM - International Sales , you will be responsible for driving new sales and onboarding international clients.
You should be individually motivated and work without guidance.You will be executing the sales process, meeting sales targets, building client relationships and grooming a young sales team
What you will do:
- Identifying and closing new sales opportunities across international markets
- Handling new client onboarding and build pipeline for new business accounts
- Maximizing engagements with enterprise accounts across multiple regions and provide client servicing
- Demo product capabilities via web and in-person and encourage product usage
- Managing and building the sales team and meet targets
- Overseeing all aspects of analytics and reporting, including identifying the correct KPI's to track and report while monitoring the ROI for clients campaigns
Required Candidate profileWhat you need to have:
- Demonstrable experience of 1-3 yrs in International market -sales (Inside)
- Passionate about the internet space
- Experience in a client onboarding and relationship building role
- Exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills: both written and oral
- Experienced at communicating across multiple countries and cultures
- Past leadership experience in leading a team and meeting targets
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 6,00,000 PA.
Industry: Advertising, PR, MR, Event Management
Functional Area: Sales , Retail , Business Development
Role Category:Channel Sales
Role:Sales / BD Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent