1. Lead consultant teams and manage projects to advise clients on a wide range of financial risk management issues
2. Build refine and validate various categories of asset-liability models as well as liquidity risk and fund transfer pricing models for global clients
3. Build knowledge base and disseminate information on a variety of relevant topics such as asset liability management balance sheet management pricing profitability management internal controls and regulatory compliance as applies to insurance firms
4. Work with deal teams to provide subject matter expertise and brain dump for important client proposals and RFPs.
5. Develop and frame a Proof of Concept for key clients including scoping staffing engagement setup and execution
6. Develop thought capital around current and emerging risk management topics and contribute to development of Accenture Points-of-View on Risk trends and issues.
Required Candidate profile
1. Graduate or Post-Graduate in a quantitative field .engineering or economics or statistics. or Management2. Strong academic background3. Risk certifications such as FRM or actuarial certifications preferred4. Business fluency in one or more mainstream European languages strongly preferred5. Exposure to working in globally distributed workforce environment including offshore model preferred6. Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time7. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills