System architecture consists of umpteen applications. Integration architect is responsible for establishing seamless integration strategy and execution. Liaise with different stakeholders (IT/Business ) to establish integration strategy meeting business needs.
2) Work on Architectural Design and Development of Solutions to integrate Enterprise wide application
such as SAP, Salesforce, Datawarehouse, Hadooop, Spark, MDM
3) Bring vision necessary to bring multiple products together in a complex implementation environment.
4) Act as the integration coordinator for Enterprise level integration planning
5) Believer in OpenSource and ability to evaluate, Plan and Design Solutions based on serverless Cloud technologies
6) Always ready to push for right Process and ensure security in design
7) Must have Experience in development of few Enterprise level application which affects customers with wide scope not just internal but external
8) Bring in development Standards, embrace CICD .
9) Worked with Infrastructure / Config management as a Code
10) Ready to Code, Automate and eager to provide Solution
11) Excellent Executive level communication and presentation skill(s)
12) Must have good understanding and Middleware and understanding of networking, infrastructure and environments
to establish and troubleshoot technical issues.
13) An Evangelist who is enthusiast and always eager to drive for Solution
14) Believer and follower of Agile / Scrum and Sprint
15) Always Open to share and guide
16) Good understanding of Odata, API, Rest
5+ years of hands on experience in API life cycle management.
4+ years of technical Manager or a Principle Architect
Special Qualifications, Knowledge & Skills
Understanding Azure API management is added advantage
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area:IT Software - Middleware
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Recruiter Name:Augusta Infotech
Contact Company:Augusta Infotech