Job Summary Section
Job Title: India Business- Manager- Capital Projects
Position Level: Manager
Key Responsibilities: -
* Managing medium to large scale capital projects with capex of at least >5000+cr.
* Project Planning, monitoring and control through coordination/liasioning with the various internal and external stakeholders. Handled team of more than 5+ resources
* Functional Processes/Domain experience across the project lifecycle- Engineering Planning and Execution, Procurement including Expediting & Logistics Planning and Execution, Construction & Commissioning Planning & Execution, Budget and Cost Monitoring, Contract Lifecycle Management etc.
* MIS and Reporting: Ability to generate meaningful reports and insights through reports, periodic reviews and meetings from top floor to shop floor (Ex: Project Performance Analysis, Milestone Analysis, Critical Path Assessment, Variance Analysis, Look Ahead Plan etc.)
* Experience in understanding and hands on use of planning tools like Primavera, Microsoft Project etc. for creation and monitoring of schedules
* Experience in steel/metals industry as part of projects is an added advantage
* Digital experience (ex: IoT, Automation) and understanding of IT systems like SAP etc. would be added advantage
* Experience in visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI etc. is an added advantage
* Experience in MS-Excel, MS- PowerPoint is mandatory. Additional experience in VB Scripts, Macros experience will be preferred
Knowledge and skill requirements
- Relevant experience in Energy sector.
- Prior experience in a Consulting firm will be preferred.
- The candidate should have excellent customer facing capabilities, and an established track record for selling & delivering consulting engagements
- The individual must be comfortable working at the highest levels of client organizations and interacting closely with the "C - Suite" executives