Job Description :
Our Client is Financial Services Company. With a focus on Transformation & Change, they are looking to hire a Sr Talent Management & Organization Development Professional
Reporting to the CHRO your roles & responsibilities will include:
- Strategizing and Leading all people development interventions for the organization which will include selection, executive assessment, coaching, individual development planning, talent review, succession planning and executive development programs
- Leading & driving performance management process with a focus on consistent implementation and capability building
- Supporting the development of high potential employees at senior and mid-career levels, ensuring an enhanced pipeline of high performing professional talent
- Driving the culture building exercise and playing a critical role in strategizing Learning & Development interventions to strengthen the people capability.
- Ensure functional capability framework is implemented and proper tracking is done to map ROI for the functions
- Collaborate with the leadership team on the formulation of key strategies by anticipating TM issues and solutions as appropriate.
Required Candidate profileProfile :
- You have in depth experience of contemporary Talent management and Organization development practices.
- Related certifications will be an added advantage.
- You have been in leadership positions and are comfortable with leading teams.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills coupled with stakeholder management. Prior experience of having worked in a Consulting firm in the HR Domain would be preferred.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Accounting, Finance
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required