1. Take part in technical discussions with customer teams Keeping abreast best practices
2. Support project engagements, work collaboratively with other team members, communicate effectively
3. Create and implement automation for cloud platforms as well as monitoring and alerting purposes.
4. Actively participate in design discussion for series to be delivered in the cloud.
5. Work directly with platform/category teams to document and support infrastructure automation, software delivery, and testing solutions.
6. Implementation defined security technology solutions related to securing environments hosted in the cloud.
7. Experience using AWS Cloud Formation, AWS EC2, VPC, S3 and other native services
8. Understanding of Agile, DevOps and Infrastructure as Code (IaC) is strongly desired
9. Experience working in migrating applications
Desired Skill, Experience, Qualifications, Certifications etc.,:
1. Experience on AWS Cloud environment
2. Experience with Agile methodology
3. Strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to work effectively across internal and external organizations
Should have exp in any of the below mentioned technologies
If you feel the JD is suitable. Please share the resume to Spandana.email@example.com. If not Kindly refer your friends or collegues.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Team Lead/Technical Lead
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent