Ivy Aspire is a leading education counselling company with 3 centres in Bangalore, 1 in Mumbai and 1 in Chennai.
We are one of the highest-quality counselling companies, with over a decade's worth of client trust built with hard work, integrity and unrelenting client focus.
Our Mumbai Centre is based in Fort, Mumbai in Kala Ghoda area. It is in Commerce House building, which is a 5-10 minute walk from both VT and Churchgate Suburban Railway Stations.
Our Chennai office is based in Cathedral Road, Nungambakkam, very close to Income Tax and GST offices.
Our office hours are Monday - Saturday (6 days a week), from 11 am to 7:30 PM.
Your primary responsibilities are :
- Meet with prospective clients, and guide them on the appropriate service packages we offer. Prospective clients may also call, email, text/ whatsapp us and those will need to be responded to as well.
- Should be able to research online, and help clients fill in admissions forms. We are happy to train you to do this if you have not done this before.
- Service existing clients' queries in a timely, accurate and efficient manner
- Set up meetings for the Managing Director as needed by clients
- Set up classes for our test preparation batches with faculty and students, and take client feedback in person
You will work extensively with clients, using the phone and the computer.
We are hiring for three (3) open positions in Mumbai and two (2) positions in Chennai.
Desired Candidate Profile
The ideal candidate will :
- Have terrific accent free English speaking, writing and communication skills
- Enjoy working with clients on the phone, in person, and via email / text/ whatsapp
- Be organised, and meticulous to not miss out on client requests
- Be patient, as you are dealing with students, and their parents on matters of great importance to them
- Be excellent with computers - MS Office, Google Docs and Sheets, GMAIL, General Internet Research, and comfort with taking printouts, using a projector. Experience with CRM software is a plus, though not mandatory.
- Some exposure to study abroad programs (whether you studying abroad yourself, or working in the industry, or having taken a test yourself) is always appreciated. But not mandatory! We are happy to teach you all of this in-house.
- Have a can-do attitude, and is ambitious to grow the business.
View Contact Details
Ivy Aspire Consulting Private Limited
Ivy Aspire (www.ivyaspire.com) is India's leading counselling company. We help students apply to top colleges abroad. We have been in business for over a decade now.
Started by Ivy League graduate Shaista Baljee, Ivy Aspire has an enviable track record, and has won the love of its students with a high-touch, unrelenting customer focus.
We are profitable for ten years straight, and offer great job satisfaction and security. We also offer great perks like annual bonus and medical insurance, a family atmosphere in the office, and the ability to grow with us as we add new cities and offices across India.
Come join our growth story!
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.