Job Description of Knowledge Engineer:
A Knowledge Engineer is the first point of live person (Human Touch) contact for the customers through Chat, for our client who is a leading Network Service provider in the US.
As a part of the solution, Accenture has developed a Digital Assistant (DA) to deflect calls from the IVR to Self Service. The Digital Assistant is designed to provide resolution to the Customer based on a set of Intents (Customer queries such as Change my Phone Number, Billing, Upgrades etc). In the event that the DA is unable to resolve the customer query (Either due to a defect or an enhancement requirement within the DA), the customer gets transferred to a Knowledge Engineer.
The knowledge Engineer is required to provide the following:
- Read the conversation between the DA and the Customer and pick up the conversation from there
- Provide REASSURANCE and RESOLUTION to the customer. We understand that the customer was not able to resolve their query so we are starting at a point of opportunity.
- Understand CUSTOMER SENTIMENT and finds the best resolution efficiently, Continually monitors DA performance and provides real-time customer centered feedback. Identify SURPRISE & DELIGHT opportunities through ideation sessions.
- Provide HUMAN INSIGHT on the DA and Customer journey after each interaction with a mindset of customer experience. Our Knowledge Engineers understand that each interaction represents an opportunity to improve the digital experience.
- All the above needs to be done in a clear and concise conversation ensuring strong Comprehension and Communication skills
- Quality of conversation is key.
Should be comfortable working in US Shifts(Night Shift)
Minimum 6 months of chat experience needed