The Delivery Manager is responsible of the organization, administration, and supervision of the people, processes, and technologies, which when combined into a comprehensive plan, provides the business and technical functions needed to successfully achieve what a client, expects to receive.
The person will be responsible for planning, execution and control of all simultaneous projects and deliverables.
A delivery manager is a manager whose accountability and success is defined and measured in terms of, the ongoing implementation of projects and change that usually includes a staff line management responsibility, may have involvement in shaping strategy and in the day-to-day business operations, and will have a multiplicity of objectives that cut beyond the boundaries of a single project, program or change activity. It is about delivery - but also developing delivery capabilities.
- 5-7+ years of experience in marketing delivery roles within Direct Marketing, Campaign Management, Marketing Service Provider, Marketing Agency, and/or Marketing Operations
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Experience working in various Campaign Management Tool(s) including building and executing campaigns of varying complexities
- Understanding of leading practices in email marketing
- Understanding of integrated marketing across the entire prospect and customer lifecycle, and how marketing strategy, customer data, segments, channel, creative, content, and offers interact to drive desired business outcomes
- Understanding of marketing strategy with strong background in targeting, segmentation, test/control design, and campaign analytics/reporting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to articulate project requirements, communicate project status, and interface with internal and external team members
- Strong leadership skills and an ability to lead across a team of marketing services and campaign execution professionals
- Comfortable leading a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with rapidly changing priorities and a high volume of projects
- Ability to evaluate concepts and present recommendations to senior leadership
- Experience with Responsys
- Experience across multiple verticals, e.g. Life Sciences, Retail, Financial Services
- Master's Degree
- Direct client-facing experience
- Experience with one or more Workflow management tools such as Workfront, Jira, Allocadia, Aprimo
Interested candidates can share your cv on the below mentioned ID;