We have opening for Risk Analytics for Mumbai location.
Below is the JD
Location:Gurgaon, Mumbai, (flexible)
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 375,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world's most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments.
For our Risk Analytics Practice , we are seeking experienced and accomplished Risk Management professionals with significant experience in risk modeling and analytics, and sound understanding of Financial Services risk management principles and practice.
As a Risk Analytics professional, you will support financial services firms from around the world in achieving their expected return targets while managing risks, and complying with regulatory requirements in the most cost-effective manner. By refining and optimizing our clients' abilities to identify, measure, monitor and manage financial risk, we create substantial shareholder and economic value. We have the breadth of risk analytics experience, global resources, best-in-class analytical tools and frameworks, superior assets and deep knowledge to help our clients become high-performing Financial Services businesses.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Lead client engagements that may involve model development, validation, governance, risk strategy, transformation, implementation and end-to-end delivery of risk management solutions for Accenture's clients.
- Advise clients on a wide range of Credit, Market and Operational Risk Management/Analytics initiatives. Projects may involve Risk Management advisory work for CROs, CFOs, etc. to achieve a variety of business, operational and regulatory outcomes.
- Be a trusted advisor to senior executives and management on their business needs and issues.
- Develop and frame a Proof of Concept for key clients, where applicable, including scoping, staffing, engagement setup and execution.
- Mentor, groom and counsel analysts and consultants to be successful and effective Management Consultants.
- Support development of the Risk Analytics Practice by driving initiatives around staffing, quality management, recruitment, capability development, knowledge management, etc.
- Develop thought capital and disseminate information around current and emerging trends in Financial Risk Management. Contribute to development of Accenture Points-of-View on a variety of risk analytics topics.
- Publish research and present ideas at industry conferences and seminars
- Identify business development opportunities for our Risk Management offerings in the Banking and Capital Market domains. Develop compelling business case/response to new business opportunities.
- Work with deal teams to provide subject matter expertise on credit, market and operational risk related topics and participate in development of client proposals and RFP responses.
Client Relationship Development
- Develop trusted relationships with internal and external clients, and have an eye for qualifying potential opportunities and negotiating complex deals.
- Build strong relationships with global Accenture Analytics and Risk Management teams, and further develop existing relationships based on mutual benefit and synergies.
- 1. 1+ years of relevant Risk Analytics experience at one or more Financial Services firms (Universal bank or Investment bank or Broker-Dealer or Insurance provider), Rating Agency or Professional Services / Risk Advisory with significant exposure to one or more of the following areas:
- 1. Banking : Strong understanding of banking products across retail and wholesale asset classes. Expertise on frameworks and methodologies used in one or more of the areas listed above; Advanced skills in quantification and validation of risk model parameters (E.g.: PD, LGD, EAD) for wholesale, SME and/or retail banking portfolios. Expertise in risk strategy design and supporting analytics for banking portfolios.
- 2. Capital Markets : Strong understanding of financial instruments/ products across equity, fixed income, derivatives and/or securitization space. Conceptual understanding or direct exposure to one or more of the following types of models: interest rate pricing models, equity and FX option pricing models, commodities, single and multifactor derivative pricing models, stochastic volatility models, etc.
- 3. Risk Regulation : In-depth understanding of new/ evolving regulations in the Risk management space. Strong understanding of risk regulatory framework of one more of the major economies across globe (i.e. US, UK, EU, etc.). Knowledge of CCAR, IFRS9/CECL, FRTB, Basel II/ III, Solvency etc.
- 4. Risk Modeling : Exposure to analytical techniques used for development and validation (conceptual foundation and technical merit) of wide range of risk and valuation models is required. Experience across different verticals in the risk analytics domain preferred. Experience in one or more of analytical tools such as SAS, R, SQL, Python, Prophet, Excel/ VBA, Matlab, C++, etc. Knowledge of tools/ vendor products such as Moody's Risk Calc/ Risk Frontier / Credit Edge, Bloomberg, Reuters, Murex, QRM, etc.
- Risk Ratings and Credit Risk Methodology
- Economic and Regulatory Capital
- Stress Testing
- Liquidity Risk
- Counterparty Risk
- Market Risk
- Model Validation / Audit / Governance
- PPNR / Revenue / Loss forecasting, ALLL and Provisioning
- Collections and Recovery
- Fraud Risk
- Credit Policy and Limit Management
- Actuarial, Insurance Risk Evaluation and Underwriting
1. MBA or Masters/PhD in a Quantitative discipline from a Tier I Institute
2. Strong academic credentials and publications, if applicable. Industry certifications such as FRM, PRM, CFA and good performance in competitive exam (CAT, GRE, CET, GMAT etc.) preferred
3. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
4. Transferable work permit for countries like US, UK, etc. preferred.
5. Exposure to working in globally distributed workforce environment including offshore model
6. Strong project management skills and demonstrated experience in managing teams across functions and geographies
7. Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
Interested Candidates can forward their updated profile to below mail.