Company Name : Confidential
Industry: Technology Media
Role: Account Manager/Business Development Manager
No. of openings: 3 Nos.
Work Location: Tower 2, World Trade Center, Kharadi
Shifts: US hours (6 PM to 3 AM-Fixed Shift-Fixed weekends off)
A bit about us
We are a leadership level editorial platform, creating original, unique and market focused articles, news, reviews using inputs from global CXOs.Our focus on B2B marketing is the result of a conscious decision to leverage our expertise and established record for helping agencies and technology companies plan and execute their marketing and media plans successfully. We have consistently built high ROI solutions for our clients.
Basic skills and qualifications:
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers
- Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and business decision makers
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Responsible for keeping current clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Monitor and analyse customers usage of our product
- Responsible for working with the Sales team to on board and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams
- 3+ years of marketing experience with agency/B2B sales background desirable
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
- Bachelors Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
Interested can share their profile along with writing samples at email@example.com.
Divert your queries to +91-8956206669.
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
View Contact Details
Xponential Data and Business Services Pvt Ltd
We are a leadership level editorial platform, creating original, unique and market-focused articles, news reviews using inputs from global CXOs.Our focus on B2B marketing is the result of a conscious decision to leverage our expertise and established the record for helping agencies and technology companies plan and execute their marketing and media plans successfully. We have consistently built high ROI solutions for our clients.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.