- Accounting: Book keeping/Accounting with Tally including establishing tables of accounts and assigning entries to proper accounts, maintaining separate accounts for schools in the group and the trust, account/bank reconciliations
- Salary: Computation, disbursement, issue salary slips etc.
- PF & ESI: Computations and deductions, deposit with govt. in a timely manner
- Annual/Quarterly Reports: Creation of detailed P&L and Balance sheets
- Fees: Collection, deposit of cash/cheque in bank on daily basis, issue receipts, sending reminders for fee payment
- Vendors: Issuing PO, matching PO to GNR/Invoice
- Statutory taxes: Computation and payment of Income Tax, Professional Tax, Service Tax etc.
- ERP System: Ability to learn and use the School ERP system
- Compliance: Ensuring general compliance with govt., education board and school financial standards
- Budgets and Reports: Create expense and revenue reports, project future revenues and expenses, provide advice to school management on cost overruns and revenue problems in a timely manner
- Petty Cash: Maintaining and managing petty cash accounts
- Payments: Receiving and processing all invoices, expense forms, reimbursements and requests for payments
- Miscellaneous: Assisting with other tasks including admissions, administration, coordination during events etc. whenever required (e.g. when people assigned to these tasks are absent, when there is high workload, during school events etc.)
- Physically travel to various govt. departments when required to get tasks done
- The accountant will work out of our Gunjur Branch. Gunjur is located near Varthur in Bangalore.
- The accountant will also need to work out of our Whitefield Branch or Malleshpalya Branch when required
- The accountant should be able to travel to the school(s) from home, and return on his/her own
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidates who have completed their CA article-ship will be given preference.
The school requires a candidate who is willing to put in long hours when required, and is willing to help out in a variety of tasks that may not directly be related to accounts and finance.
The Foundation group of schools has been founded by IIT/IIM alumni. The group is growing and already has 3 schools. Candidates who are willing to go that extra mile will benefit in terms of career growth.
Candidates need to be able to travel by themselves from their home to school and back. The school will not provide transport services.
UG: B.Com - Commerce
PG:M.Com - Commerce, CA - First Attempt, Pursuing , Second Attempt
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
The Foundation School
The Foundation School is as been founded by IIT/IIM Alumni. The group has 3 schools in Bangalore. The objective of the Foundation Schools is to develop students who have the intellectual capacity to think for themselves.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.