- Define critical markets and new customers in the assigned sales territory, plan strategy and develop all key relationships to ensure strong foundation for solution selling. Maintain and promote relationships with customer contacts who may be determining design opportunities and deal with existing business challenges. Ensure customer satisfaction as it pertains to supply chain management and other value added services. Requires experience interacting with vendors and customers in a technical and engineering environment. Extensive understanding of pricing programs and models within the electronics industry.
- Requires comprehensive ability to develop strategic plans for all assigned accounts, sell and market full set of Arrow offerings incorporating in-depth knowledge of Arrow's key supplier lines.
- Must be able to prepare comprehensive internal quarterly business reviews (iQBR), presenting strategic plans and implementation steps to grow sales, demand creation and improve customer service. Ability to lead regular QBRs with major customers that unlock additional sales opportunities.
- Must be able to promote and sell the value add, supply chain, and full life cycle programs offered by Arrow. Requires proficiency in sales tracking systems, SalesForce.com, Oracle Establish and ability to build relationships with key suppliers.
- This job profile requires the assignment and participation in a sales compensation plan. A portion of OTE will be variable and tied to specific sales-related goals as set forth by Arrow.
- Requires in-depth knowledge and experience.
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions.
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Contributes to process improvements.
- Typically resolves problems using existing solutions.
- Provides informal guidance to junior staff.
Experience / Education
Typically requires 5-7 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 3 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent work experience.
Salary: INR 10,00,000 - 15,00,000 PA.
/ Software Services
Functional Area: Sales
, Business Development
Role Category: Retail Sales
Role: Sales/Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Education:UG -Any Graduate
PG - Any Postgraduate
Doctorate - Doctorate Not Required
Arrow Electronics India Pvt ltd
Arrow Electronics is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions, with 2015 sales of $23.3 billion USD. Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries. A Fortune 119 company with 18,500 employees worldwide, Arrow brings technology solutions to a breadth of markets, including Telecommunications, Information Systems, Transportation, Medical, Industrial and Consumer Electronics. Arrow’s India IT Center of Competency (COC) is the IT global services arm of Arrow, providing IT services to Arrow operations across North America (NA), Europe, Middle East, Africa and South America (EMEASA), Australia, New Zealand (ANZ) and Asia. We are dedicated to designing, developing, and managing some of Arrow’s mission critical applications, while achieving cost efficiencies for Arrow’s global operations. Arrow is looking for skilled and experienced professionals with an innovative spirit for their Center of Competency in Bangalore and Pune. If you are enthusiastic, willing to learn, ready to take new initiatives and are absolute team players then take a leap aboard. We are sure you will find an exciting new work place and challenging work environment.