- Ready to join Immediate
- Fees Collection.
- Manage petty cash account.
- Keeping track of all the monitory transaction at the location.
- Entry in tally software.
- Prepare and post journal entries.
- Prepare and analyze account reconciliations.
- Prepare and verify daily reports.
- Prepare daily deposits of goods sales receipts.
- Reconcile bank account.
- Prepare & Compile monthly reports & expenses.
- Prepare labels and maintain files as needed within the department.
- Prepare correspondence as needed within the department.
- Other allied work.
The ideal candidate should have :
- Good communication skills.
- Graduate with relevant experience.
- Excellent computer skills
KEY SKILLS :
Accounts Receivable, E net Payment, Neft, RTGS payments, Bank Reconciliation, GST & TDS return filing, Stock reconcill
Required Candidate profile Required Candidate profile
GST & TDS return filing, Stock reconciliation And Maintenance. Working on SAP for accounting and using ERP software for fee records.
Minimum 5 Years of Expereince from CBSE School is mandatory.
Preferred Female but not mandatory
Salary: INR 2,75,000 - 3,25,000 PA.
Functional Area: Teaching
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent