What this job is really like:
- Challenging job, good technical skills and communication skills are required to push the technical agenda forward Jobholders are typically responsible for: This job will typically be measured with the following KPIs
- Heading the Health pricing team.
- Responsible for technical pricing projects and implementation of technical pricing projects
- Pricing, budgets, tracking & monitoring of portfolio - Number of technical pricing projects, loss ratio and top line
Years of experience Jobholder Requirements
- Min 6 / 7 years of pricing experience in GI industry ;
- 11/12 actuarial paper pass with SA1 paper being mandatory
Experience in Rate Assessor and other softwares
- Should have worked on Health pricing projects
- Should have handled a team
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:Life Insurance/Financial Services
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
FutureTrack Edutech Pvt Ltd
Talent One HR consulting LLP
5 - 10 yrs Mumbai
Keyskills: insurance, pgdbm, pgdm, management, strategy, premium institute, mba, sales...
Prodigy Recruitment Consulting (OPC) Pvt. Ltd.
4 - 9 yrs Delhi NCR, Mumbai, Pune, ...
Keyskills: Channel Partners, Development Management, Sales, Life Insurance...
One97 Communications Limited
2 - 6 yrs Bengaluru, Mumbai
Keyskills: Sales, Business Development, banking
Rangam Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
1 - 3 yrs Mumbai
Keyskills: investment banking products, Investment Banking, Financial Products...
RiverForest Connections Private Limited
3 - 8 yrs Mumbai
Keyskills: Predictive Modeling, Logistic Regression, XGBOOST, Text Mining...