Lead the School's Admissions Effort round the year (Participation in Outreach events such as Education Fairs, Engage in Corporate and Feeder School tie ups, Making Cold Calls on the maintained Database, Followup on prospective parents etc)
Attend to Parent Grievances (Initiate Phone calls for Parent Teacher Meetings, Make time for parents to lodge their grievances, Conversion of Grievances to actionable pointers for Management and Director)
To provide the Schools academic counselling, manage admission process and provide an efficient and confidential service to the Director, ensuring efficient administrative and financial systems are established and maintained.
- Help with all aspects of school Program and curriculum development and delivery and interface with the Director, teachers and other required staff.
- Be the single point contact for parents for admission related inquiries.
- We are looking for committed and dedicated individuals to work in our organization and take part to build our brand for a Montessori environment.
- If you are professional, well organized, patient, and positive attitude, this could be a great career path for you.
- You will need to process excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skill.
- Bachelor degree is must.
- Experience of working as an admission counselor from abroad education service will be preferred
Minimum 3 years of experience from reputed institution mandatory.
Salary: INR 2,75,000 - 3,25,000 PA.
Functional Area: Teaching
Role Category: Teachers
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent