The job exists to own the decision support activities within the Circle as driven by Circle specific Business Requirements; to provide regular Support to the Circle through analyses, assisting in key decisions which drives revenue and support the Marketing, and Technical functions.
Validation of consumer & new product pricing, Opex & Capex Approvals and benchmarking, thereby enabling the Circle to contribute to the achievement of overall business goals and parameters.
What will you do?
- Prelaunch analysis Validation for Consumer Pricing - Financial Validation of PCNs, including scenario building for Prepaid & Tele Media b2b Segment
- Post launch analysis -Analyze the impact of all the product launches and map the results with pre-launch commitments and recommend actions required for correction needed, if any. Use of post launches as inputs to new product requirements in the market
- Rate Management - Prepaid & Postpaid Rate Management Publishing Weekly, fortnightly & Monthly Customer Rate trackers along with maximizing the rate with inputs for enhancement
- Profitability & Efficiency Reports: Publishing monthly site-wise profitability MIS, Customer profitability and product profitability as per APO defined processes. Recommend corrective actions and assigning responsibility for particular actions in consultation with Circle Management. Driving Zones on maximizing Revenue from LR Sites Follow-up of actions taken.
- Reports on New acquisition health New customer acquisition Decay, ARPU & Nac deployment performance monitoring and identifying opportunities
- Capex & Opex appraisals: Approval of Monthly S&D expenses & monitoring. Validation of all Opex NFAs basis Cost benefit analysis and Opex budget available. Approval of New Site roll out and Capex deployment validation.
- Very good analytical skills & able to handle large volume of data with highest accuracy levels
- Quick in decision making process & provide insights to the business
- Understanding of market dynamics and able to predict the impact on the financials
- Flexible to adopt changes as per business requirement
- Self-motivated and self-starter
- Good communication & Interpersonal skill
Must Have : -- 4 to 5 years of experience
Must Have : -- CA with relevant experience
Salary: INR 9,00,000 - 14,00,000 P.A.
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:CA - First Attempt, Second Attempt, MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Bharti Airtel Limited
Bharti Airtel Limited is a leading global telecommunications company with operations in 20 countries across Asia and Africa. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers. In India, the company's product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce, fixed line services, high speed DSL broadband, IPTV, DTH, enterprise services including national & international long distance services to carriers. In the rest of the geographies, it offers 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services and mobile commerce. Bharti Airtel had over 331 million customers across its operations at the end of June 2015. To know more please visit, www.airtel.com
Recruiter Name:Shobhit Jain
Contact Company:Bharti Airtel Limited