Passionate about business-building? Smart enough to identify the best opportunities and prioritize what is relevant for the organization using data and tie it to measurable goals? Perseverant and hard-working enough to nurture these opportunities to closure through diligent planning and execution? If yes, keep reading.
Responsibilities : - Alliance Manager - Consulting & Advisory Firm - India/ Middle East/ APAC Region
- Identify, profile and recruits partners for the company in India, Middle East & South East Asia (Indo, MY, TH, VN)
- Connect with relevant stakeholders in partner organizations to evangelize the company.
- Align with stakeholder priorities and nurture deep, meaningful relationships.
- Define joint business plans spanning co-marketing & Co-sell that accelerates the company's customer acquisition.
- Build cadence of activities for go-to-market in different geographies with partners.
- Align with the company Sales team to enable seamless opportunity transition & partnering
- Build a pipeline of opportunities for revenue through partner organizations.
- Work with Account and Sales teams in driving revenue with partners in Key Accounts.
- Organize and participate in partner events across different geographies.
- Build successful partner programs and incentive structures for operation.
- Evangelize partner capabilities & opportunities to the company Sales team and build a partnering culture
- Identify partner strengths, dev areas and involve product, presales, sales & mktg teams to develop partner capacity & capability to exceed customer expectations
- Must have worked in relevant Partnerships & Alliances role for a minimum of 4 years.
- Must have worked with Consulting & Advisory partners in India, Middle East & Asia Pacific.
- Must have built significant pipeline of opportunities through partnerships for startups.
- Ability to multitask and manage the details while keeping an eye on the big picture.
- Ability to interact with senior management and leadership.
- Strong DIY culture / High sense of ownership / High energy.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of Banking, Insurance, and CRM.
- Product thinking and ability to solution for end-customers.
- Experience working in Consulting & Advisory firms.
- Strong network of connections within the industry.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Strategy, Management Consulting Firms
Role Category:Corporate Planning/Consulting/Strategy
Role:Corporate Planning/Strategy Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
4 - 9 yrs Bengaluru, Mumbai
Keyskills: marketing, business plans, Consulting Sales, Business Alliances...
IMPACT HR Services Pvt. Ltd.
5 - 10 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: Sales Head, BD, Sales, IT Product Sales, B2B Sales, Business Development...
National Payments Corporation of India
5 - 7 yrs Mumbai
Keyskills: Performance Evaluation, Promotions, Market Study, Annual Reports, Strategy,...
R Factor Consultants
5 - 10 yrs Mumbai
Keyskills: Client Management, Client Relationships, Account Management...
Fashnear Technologies Pvt Ltd
1 - 4 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: partnership alliances, channel distribution, partnership strategic alliance...
Fonds Nikkel Consulting
4 - 7 yrs Bengaluru, Jammu, India
Keyskills: Sales, Rice production, Consultant, Agriculture, Finanace, Manufacturing...
Laksh Human Resource India Pvt. Ltd
8 - 10 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: Sales, Client Relationships, Sales Strategy, business development...
Core Edge Solutions
8 - 12 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: Strategic Alliances, Clinet relations, Strategic Partnerships, Marketing...