Amazon is hiring for VBI team
Hyderabad Shift & Week offs:
Rotational Walk in date:
27th Nov to 29th Nov 2019 Time:
10 AM to 2 PM Salary:
2.5 LPA to 2.85 LPA About the Job
Level 2 Designation:
Remote Count Associate Notice period:
Immediate only Experience
: 0 to 2 Years only Shift & Week offs:
VBI VC team (AVOC in Ops Tech IT) is the team supporting the FC Quality across the Amazon Robotics enabled FCs through Virtual operations from HYD. VBI VC team remotely evaluates the accuracy in bins in North America ,Europe and Japan fulfillment Centers.
Inside an Amazon robotic facility, a camera takes picture of bins and calculates the number of items in that bin. If there is any exception or mismatch of the number of items in the bin, the picture gets assigned to VBI associate to review. VBI associate review the picture and mark if there is any mismatch. This is an operational role and will be in shifts.
Please write Source-Naukri on your resume and also mention source as Naukri during your online registration
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Understand the issue and make best use of the available resources to resolve it.
- Able to systematically escalate problems or variance in the information to the relevant owners/teams according to processes and standard.
- Ensure to surpass all performance and quality goals.
- Excellent communication, both verbal and written as one will be required to communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Understand performance metrics to create analysis allowing to drive business results.
- Providing real-time customer experience by working in 24/7 operating environment.
- Graduation required
- 0-24 months of work experience.
- Ability to handle and interpret sets of data
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team in a very dynamic environment
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt Ltd
Bldg no. 12-C, 2nd Floor, Mindspace
Raheja IT Park, Madhapur
Ranga Reddy District, Hyderabad - 500081
(Telangana State, India)
Contact person from Amazon HR:
J M Bethaveen Pradeep Eligibility Criteria:
* Qualification - Graduation & above.
* Excellent Written and spoken Communication Skills in English.
* Flexible to work in night shifts and staggered week offs.
* Work Experience - 0-2 years( Max ).
* Immediate Joiners only Note:
* 2019 pass-outs are eligible (with zero active backlogs and no exams/viva/projects pending)
* 2019 graduation pass outs need to carry Provisional Certificate/CMM for review.
*Candidates who have been interviewed with Amazon in the last 6 months would not be eligible to apply now. Documents Required:
* Updated Resume.
* Photo ID Proof.
* 2 Passport size Photographs.
* Candidates should have Pan Card and Government Id Proof
* Please carry (soft copy/photo copy) of your prior experience in form of relieving letter or experience certificate if applicable.
Perks and Benefits
Two way transport & Meal vouchers & Insurance
Salary: INR 2,25,000 - 2,75,000 PA.
/ Call Centre
Functional Area: ITES
, Customer Service
Role Category: Voice
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent