- Compiling statistical data and other pertinent information for further analysis
- Undertake numerical analysis and manipulation using a range of systems and actuarial tools
- Providing support and guidance to more junior members of the team in a range of project work as and when required
- Supporting various business development opportunities like lead generation, understanding stakeholder requirements, proposal building presentation, negotiation and engagement closures
WHAT'S IN FOR YOU
- Fellow of the Faculty or Institute of Actuaries or the Institute of Actuaries of India
- Qualified minimum 4 papers of the CT series
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations/function of the company.
- Liaise extensively with stakeholders.
If you think this role will add value to your career, kindly write me an email along with your updated CV on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion on the role.
Crescendo Global is an ISO 9001:2015 certified, equal opportunity Leadership Hiring consulting firm. Crescendo Global consultants value diversity in the talent they identify for its Global and Fortune 500 clients. Crescendo Global does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.