Prior experience in supporting regulatory audits will be a plus.
- Assist in the routine maintenance of general laboratory equipment and daily laboratory activities including decontamination of biological safety hoods, incubators, centrifuges, water baths etc.
- Perform a wide range of cell culture including establishing and maintaining a variety of cell lines for different programs.
- Prepare and maintain master and working cell bank for different programs
- Prepare reagents in support of cell culture and routine analytical testing. This involves preparation of growth media for a variety of cells and preparation of buffers, and reagents to measure biological activities.
- Maintain inventory logs for necessary cell culture reagents and supplies.
- Perform cell culture assays, analytical methods by using different data acquisition system for e.g.; Meso Scale Discovery, AlphaLISA, Molecular Devices etc.
- Provide assistance/participate for the preparation of development/transfer plan, analytical methods, SOPs etc.
- Perform data analysis and present results for discussion.
Master's degree in Biological Sciences (Preferably Biochemistry background) or a related field followed by 2- 3 years of progressively responsible experience in a cell culture laboratory.
Experience, which may be gained concurrently, must include:
2 to 3 years of cell culture including reagent preparation, cell maintenance and cell banking.
2 to 3 years' experience running cellular assays.
2 to 3 years' experience analysing and presenting analytical data.
2 to 3 years' experience developing and running assays by using MSD, AlphaLISA, and Molecular Devices
2 to 3 years' experience writing cell culture laboratory protocols, SOPs, analytical method etc.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Clinical Research
Functional Area: Other
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent