PURPOSE OF THE JOB
1. Prepare realistic budgeting which goes in line with actual of prior periods by engaging with businesses, functions and business MIS teams
2. Analysis of expense wise variance on a monthly basis for internal reporting as well as quarterly for statutory auditors
3. Follow-ups with different departments on a monthly basis for providing expense provisions/accruals and validation of the same
4. Release of branch level expense reports on a monthly basis.
5. Compiling and providing all cost related information necessary for SOX compliance
6. Daily scrutiny of expense movement to a have pulse of unplanned movements
Expenses covered for analysis
a. Printing and Stationery
c. DSA Cost
d. Facility Management
1. Expenses showing abnormal variances are analyzed at GL level by reviewing the vendor dump, CRS provisions, FAG adjustments, trends, drivers, etc.
2. Further analysis takes place as per the requirement of Senior Management while reviewing the OPEX Analysis.
Cost Center Templates
1. This activity involves in analysis of the cost budget numbers provided by businesses. The numbers viewing abnormal is considered only after receiving justification basis trends, income budget, productivity, competition, mandate from RBI or senior managements, etc with requisite Group Head approvals.
Branch Banking Budgets
1. Preparing branch level budgets for branch banking cost centers. Budgeting basis quarterly sanctioned staff and past trends for expenses related to staff and transactions respectively.
ADFC Manpower Cost Budget
1. Budget prepared for existing and additional ADFC employees basis average monthly salary which includes the impact of yearly bonus, increment and performance awards.
2. The focus of this program is to prepare a more realistic cost budget that is in line with the trend by engaging business, MIS teams, functions, etc.
Expense Level budget
1. Budget for dealing room expenses
1. Provisioning for expenses related to Printing and Stationery and Postage on monthly basis.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Forret India Pvt Ltd
Leading client of Forret India Pvt Ltd
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.