- Provide technical support in areas of Cisco/Juniper LAN as well as integration to Avaya IP Telephony & Cloud Telephony.
- Configure, implement, and troubleshoot a variety of Cisco/Juniper L2 & L3 Switches including Routers
- Configure, implement, and troubleshoot of Palo Alto Firewall.
- Configure, implement, and troubleshoot of Aruba WLAN Infrastructure.
- Assist in the management of other data, server and networks systems as dictated by the environment.
- Second/Third Level Service Desk Ticket Resolution, including supporting the business 7x24x365 and on-call support as needed.
- Perform advanced monitoring and reporting related to network systems.
- Maintain and troubleshoot Voice Network related issues.
- Adherence to time and metric s tracking.
- Help implementing SDWAN at different sites.
- Support cloud connectivity to AWS, Azure and Oracle cloud.
- Proactively manage and monitor the service and network requirements of these systems to ensure high availability of network infrastructure to an average of 99.999% uptime.
- Work closely with different teams (Desktop/Server/Applications etc) to provide required assistance to run the business.
- Maintain inventory for Network, Security and Telecom assets.
Collaboration with stakeholders
- Work with R&D teams to get the business requirement and provide solution.
- Work with partners/Customers to setup IPSEC tunnels.
Experience / Skill Required:
- Minimum 3 Years Experience is required on Cisco Routers, L2 & L3 Switches and Juniper Switches.
- Hands-on experience of network/internet protocols/services such as MPLS, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, DNS, DHCP, IPSec, and NAT.
- Knowledge of standard cabling technologies such as UTP (Category 5, 5e and 6), Fiber Optic (single mode, multi-mode), and Coaxial.
- Must have excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast paced dynamic and growing IT environment and the flexibility to work with a wide range of technologies.
- Good organizational skills.
- Knowledge about Security and hardening of LAN WAN Devices.
- Knowledge about SDWAN connectivity and Implementation.
- Knowledge about Cloud connectivity.
- Knowledge of setting up IPSEC tunnels.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Ciena India Private Ltd.
Cienas Gurgaon R&D Centre will focus on technologies such as Storage Extension and Optical Transport, including ultra long-haul, long-haul, regional and metropolitan applications, as well as Multiservice Switching, Broadband Access and Network Management. The Gurgaon Centre will supplement and work collaboratively with Cienas existing research and development organization in North America.
About CIENA Corporation :
Contact Company:Ciena India Private Ltd.