Global Payroll Accounting
Main Purpose :
Manage payroll accounting, reporting and analysis for 20-25 ledgers (global locations). Working on initiatives related to process improvement, automation, efficiency improvement
Knowledge, Skills and abilities :
- 3-5 years of accounting experience
- Experience working with accounting systems / IT
- Experience working with large data sets
- A good intuitive feel for numbers, analytical and ability to quickly spot an error
- Payroll or payroll accounting experience would be an advantage but is not a pre-requisite
- Experience in design/implementation of accounting system/ERP would be an advantage
- Experience in process improvements, automation projects would be an advantage, but not a pre-requisite
- Experience in working in cross-function environment would be an advantage, but not a pre-requisite
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment and speaking regularly to colleagues overseas
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Inquisitive personality and prepared to challenge people, including cost centre owners and HR managers
- Candidates with Accounting certifications preferred
- Manage the monthly accounting processes, 25-30 ledgers in different countries
- Manage the payroll budgeting and forecasting process for these ledgers
- Conduct reconciliations of payroll data, e.g. against bank payment and accrual accounts.
- Analyse payroll accounting data to identify errors, inconsistencies and over or under accruing against actual costs
- Close partnership with local HR teams to question and answer questions on payroll related expenses and headcount
- Payroll cost reporting
- Leading process improvement projects/initiatives
- Colleagues in Group Cost Management
- Local HR teams in the relevant payroll ledger countries
- Strong administration and organisation skills
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- A high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Good interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- The flexibility and willingness to learn
- Proactive and inquisitive
- Directly to the Payroll Accounting Manager in TGS Mumbai
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or handicap, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software, Software Services
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
3 - 5 yrs Mumbai
Keyskills: Financial Statements, Corporate Finance, Analyst, Financial Analysis...
Capita India Pvt. Ltd
3 - 8 yrs Mumbai
Keyskills: fixed assets, indian gaap, Capex, Fixed Asset Accounting
Freelancer Sahodra Jha
4 - 8 yrs Mumbai
Keyskills: financial analysis, sap financial systems, ifc, variance analysis...
1 - 4 yrs Mumbai
Keyskills: balance sheet, reporting variances, Financial Planning & Accounting, SAP...
Tech Mahindra Business Services
4 - 5 yrs Mumbai
Keyskills: Cost Analysis, Monthly Reports, Hyperion Financial Management, fp&a...
Capgemini Technology Services India Limited
4 - 8 yrs Mumbai
Keyskills: Business services, Analyst, trouble shooter, Usage, Investor relations...
Swasti Verma Company Recruiter Trafigura Global services Private Limited Mumbai