He/She will be responsible for proofreading, editing, and making Advisory deliverables client-ready. The job requires the candidate to support creation of original Hackett content (original plagiarism free), unpublished content and work in coordination with the research team to create the desired output. The task revolves around very quick turnaround of deliverables. It may be required to sanitize and create multiple client ready outputs in a given day.
- Responsible for producing engaging, error-free, high quality, relevant and informative content for client deliverables
- Proofreading content, checking grammar, spelling, punctuation, consistency in the way words/symbols/metrics/formatting is used
- Paraphrasing copyright content and ability to create original write-ups
- Ability to write and create documents whose quality of language meets international business English standards. The candidate should be comfortable with US / UK standards of editing and language
- To ensure that the content created is high quality research and establish is a link between paragraphs / sentences / ideas such that the information is conveyed accurately
- Develop content strategy, content ideas and produce deliverables accordingly
- Create a transparent content development process
- Work closely with Research Analysts, Research Managers and Advisors to ensure the requirements are met
- They may be required to provide periodic training to Analysts and research teams to streamline expectations
- At times, work with graphics team for presentations enhancements
Required Candidate profileEssential Skills
A postgraduate in English is required from a university of repute
Need to be creative and can think out of the box
Ability to create interest and action through engaging copy
Good command over English grammar and composition
Good communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
Familiarity with a computerized work environment
Possess strong copywriting, interpersonal and project management skill
3 to 7 years of relevant experience in research / consulting firm is required
Prior experience in whitepapers / research paper publications is an added advantage
Must have excellent MS-Power Point and MS-Word skills
Should have understanding of business objectives and organization structure
The candidate must have strong work ethics and trustworthiness
The candidate should possess attention to detail and also maintain confidentiality and integrity
Must be highly collaborative and be a team player with commitment to excellence
Ability to work under pressure to achieve the multiple daily deadlines for client deliverables, with a mature approach
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: Strategy
, Management Consulting
, Corporate Planning
Role Category: Corporate Planning/Consulting/Strategy
Role: Business Analyst
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hackett Group (India) Limited
The Hackett Group (NASDAQ: HCKT), a global strategic business advisory, operations consulting and finance strategy firm, is a leader in business best practices, business benchmarking, and transformation consulting services including strategy and operations, working capital management, and globalization advice.
Utilizing best practices and implementation insights from more than 10,000 benchmarking studies, executives use The Hackett GroupÃ¢â¬â¢s empirically-based approach to quickly define and implement initiatives that enable world-class performance.
Through its REL group, The Hackett Group offers working capital solutions focused on delivering significant cash flow improvements. Through its Archstone Consulting group, The Hackett Group offers Strategy & Operations consulting services in the Consumer and Industrial Products, Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, and Financial Services industry sectors. Through its Hackett Technology Solutions group, The Hackett Group offers business application consulting services that help maximize returns on IT investments. The Hackett Group has completed benchmark studies with over 3,500 major corporations and government agencies, including 93% of the Dow Jones Industrials, 83% of the Fortune 100, 87% of the DAX 30 and 48% of the FTSE 100.
Founded in 1991, The Hackett Group was acquired by Answerthink, Inc. in 1997. Answerthink was renamed The Hackett Group, Inc. in 2008. The Hackett Group has global offices in the United States, Europe and Asia/Pacific and is publicly traded on the NASDAQ as HCKT.
Hackett Client Indices
Hackett extends services to
84% of the Fortune 100
97% of the Dow Jones Industrials
88% of the Dow Jones Global Titans
49% of the FTSE 100
80% of the DAX 30