We are looking for an exceptional Android Developer eager to deliver a best-in-class mobile application. You are going to change the way people communicate safely on mobile. This position may require travel.
- You will be responsible for developing, enhancing, and designing a world-class mobile application for our platform.
- Your role will include implementing, and enhancing the Android mobile application, alongside a team of world-class developers, designers and software architects.
- You will be responsible for choosing libraries and frameworks to best meet the needs of the application.
- You will work with product managers and UI/UX designers to create a secure, seamless mobile experience.
Required Skills/Experience :
- 4+ years experience
- Bachelors degree in computer science, or equivalent
- Solid background in software development, and design patterns
- Experience with the Android SDK, java, NDK, C++
- Experience with JSON concepts and REST APIs
- Experience working with product management and UI/UX designers
- Experience working with customers and partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast moving and growing environment
Desired Skills :
- Experience publishing a high quality Android application to the Google Play Store
- Experience with communication and messaging applications
- Experience with security software and solutions
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Computers
PG:M.Tech - Computers, MCA - Computers, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Chemistry
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Blackcoffer is an India and European Union (Malta) based enterprise software and analytics consulting firm founded by IIT alumni. Data driven, technology and decision science firm focused exclusively on big data & analytics, data driven dashboards, applications development, information management and consulting of any kind, from any source, at massive scale.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.