Job Responsibilities :
- Hands on experience as an Android Developer
- Building and Designing advanced Android applications for Android platform
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Must be able to create Android UI layouts from given UI/UX mocks
- Must have knowledge of JUnit testing
- Should be aware of architecture patterns like MVC, MVP and MVVM .
- Knowledge of mobile databases like SQlite is required.
- Cross-functional team collaboration to design, define and ship new features
- To use and work with outside APIs and data sources
- Knowledge of Kotlin and React Native is a plus (not mandatory).
- Knowledge of commonly used libraries like Glide, Butter Knife, GSON etc. is an added plus
- To perform unit test to ensure usability, robustness, edge cases and general reliability
- To work and make sure improved application performance and bug fixing
- Continuous evaluation, discovery and implementation of new technologies to maximize the efficiency of development.
- Be a team player and work as an individual contributor
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and project management tools like JIRA
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Mobile
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Quantum Inventions Development Centre
2 - 7 yrs Kolkata
Keyskills: Java, Senior Android Software Engineer, Mobile UI, Payment Gateway...
5 - 10 yrs Kolkata
Keyskills: Java, Mobile UI, SDK, Android SDK, Android Studio, Android
2 - 6 yrs Kolkata
Keyskills: Native, Android Application Development, Core Java, Continuous Integration,...
Adecco India Private Limited
5 - 8 yrs Kolkata
Keyskills: Android Application Development, Design Development, Parsing, XML...