- To attend the patient for Surgery or on OPD basis and examine him for pre-Anesthesia check up.
- To suggest the necessary investigation and treatment after discussing with the consultant.
- To explain the patient Anesthesia procedure, possible problems, take informed consent.
- To check with the RMOs if all the pre & postoperative orders have been carried out appropriately.
- To give the necessary training to the newly joined Registrars, making them aware of their job profile and necessary protocols.
- Preparing of SOPs & implementation of the same.
- To co-ordinate with the clinical coordinator & carry out the necessary changes. To keep them informed about any untoward incident in the O.T etc.
- To examine patients and report to Consultant as required. To keep pain charts up-to-date.
- To give stand by for MRI, CT Scan, Endoscopic procedures, Ophthalmic local block procedures, for procedures under conscious Sedation.
- To attend difficult Intubations calls, difficult IV Insertion calls, Lumber Puncture calls.
- In case of emergencies evaluate patients for surgical procedure, inform Consultant, make O.T ready for Anesthesia till the consultant arrives.
- To work with the hospital information system and other information technology resources and software as may be assigned on a periodic basis from time to time as per attached appendix.
Salary: INR 9,50,000 - 14,00,000 PA.
Functional Area: Medical
Role Category: Medical Professional
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent