As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world's technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact! Your Role and Responsibilities Who you are:
- You will be involved in integration of projects using IBM WebSphere Integrator Message Broker tool kit.
- Ownership of deploying integration components in development environments.
- Client interaction and ability to lead and guide teams on developing solutions that fully integrate and collaborate with existing IT systems to perform an automated business function.
What you'll do:
- You will design and develop maps, message flows and configure/develop adaptors.
- Participates in all design sessions and provides technical leadership (including technical decisions, technology recommendations, defining standards, leading POCs, and mentoring developers.
- Define the strategy and overall vision for solutions.
- Provide complete solution designs that consider cost, performance, scalability, reusability, and extensibility.
- Document application requirements, technical specifications, use-cases, workflow processes.
- Prepare Mapping Specification and Integration Design document.
- You will work with Business and Application teams to elaborate both Functional and non-functional requirement.
- Mentor and develop skills of other members of the team. Collaborate with other development and integration team members to ensure Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) Integration technologies are implemented and maintained.
How we'll help you grow:
- You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses which will make you an expert
- You'll learn directly from experts in developer's field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- 4+ Years hands on experience on doing Analysis, Integration design and document Interface requirement.
- 2+ Years of experience on ITX (IBM Transformation Extender) map development.
- 2+ Years experience on DML (Insert, Update and Select)
- Experience working with integration solutions as IT Architect
- Extensive knowledge about appointed integration infrastructure components
- Detailed knowledge of IBM MQ and IBM Websphere Message Broker 8 or IIB
- Knowledge in Integration Development Routine
- Knowledge in governance regarding integration solutions
- Demonstrable Experience with creating, performance tuning, and troubleshooting message flows
- Experienced on IBM Integration Bus (preferably worked on at least 2 projects and have developed 5 flows)
- Experience in WebSphere SOA integration Middleware would be an added advantage.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent