Who you are:
You will be part of a rapidly expanding software team that works on mission-critical applications. As an Application Developer, you will design, develop, test and maintain a suite of applications, spanning multiple technology platforms. You will be responsible for change management, application compliance, support and co-ordination for regular maintenance and adhoc deployments.
What you'll do:
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Develop complex web applications using core Java and MVC frameworks such as Laravel Framework etc.
- Design applications using object-oriented design and design patterns along with UI technologies such as Angular 2+, Spring boot.
- Implement Agile / Dev ops practices during data modelling on relational and non-sql databases.
. How well help you grow:
- Youll have access to all the technical and management training courses to become the authority you want to be.
- Youll learn directly from authority developers in the field; team leads love to mentor.
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to resolve really excites you.
Desired Candidate Profile
Required Professional and Technical Expertise
- Experience in working with web development tools such as HTML 5, CSS 3, and JQuery
- Expertise in Web Service implementation (RESTful and SOAP) along with hands-on experience in OOAD and Design Patterns
- Ability to independently analyze requirements based on a given specification and come up with a sound and sustainable algorithmic design
- Demonstrated knowledge in support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- With all the above said, we wish you outstanding success in your career and encourage you to bring your best self to work with IBM.
Preferred Professional and Technical Expertise
- Knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms along with SQL, XML and JSON
- Experience in high-level OOP languages and MVC framework along with component development in action script
- Focus on metrics that matter to the team and business goals
Preferred Education: Master's Degree
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
IBM India Pvt. Limited
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India's solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
IBM has been expanding its footprint in India - and has a presence in over 200 cities and towns across the country - either directly or through its strong business partner network. IBM India has clearly established itself as one of the leaders in the Indian Information Technology (IT) Industry - and continues to transform itself to align with global markets and geographies to grow this leadership position. Widely recognised as an employer of choice, IBM holds numerous awards for its industry-leading employment practices and policies.
The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
To know more about business units at IBM India, click on the “About Us” link above.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.