As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world's technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Role and Responsibilities
The IBM SAP Practice is seeking candidates with experience in implementing SAP Advanced Business Applications Programming (ABAP) on High Performance Analytic Appliance (HANA). The SAP ABAP on HANA Practitioners would possess the knowledge of the following topics and apply them to bring in value and innovation to client engagements: SAP HANA Technical Concept and Architecture, Data Modelling using HANA Studio, ABAP Development Tools (ADT), Code Performance Rules and Guidelines for SAP HANA, ADBC, Native SQL, ABAP Core data Services, Data Base Procedures, Text Search, ALV on HANA, and HANA Live models consumption.
Experience with one or more of the following application components - C/4 HANA, BW/4 HANA, SAP Fiori, SAP MGD, IBP, Ariba, and SuccessFactors.
Responsible to provide high level designs and quick solutions for GAP's. Need to come out with SAP development options for resolving the GAP's and providing development efforts including complexity of the effort and estimates. The candidate will have experience in coordinating with offshore and remote teams for Technical specification, coding, unit testing, and integration deliverables
IBM and SAP work together to create customized solutions that increase customer value, enhance the customer experience and establish your presence in the digital economy. As part of our team, you will lead one of our teams that is responsible for engineering SAP solutions for IBM's core business processes. This position requires strong collaboration and teamwork across team and organizational boundaries.
Your day in the role will include...
You will come with...
- Responsible for consulting/ development/ implementation/ upgrade and support of complex SAP project that involves various SAP ABAP based tools/ technologies/WRICEF objects
- Lead a team of experienced/ trained ABAP consultants in one or more project to deliver WRICEF objects on time following SAP/IBM/ client provided guidelines and best practices
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Strong hands-on experience in development / review of functional specs, technical specs, complexity, effort estimation, coding, unit testing in ABAP.
- Proven experience in analysis and remediation of issues in the SAP and/or 3rd party ABAP based solution when assigned in a support project.
- Collaborate within multi-cultural/multi-language/multi-location team to prioritize and work on tight schedule
- Leading ABAP development team in client implementation projects
Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in ABAP HANA with good understanding of as many of the following:Basic HANA Architecture Code pushdown concept Business Suite on HANA S/4 HANA OData Service Basics of Fiori and its customization in the backend and UI Features of New Open SQL Code Pushdown - Top Down Approach Code Pushdown - Bottom up approach CDS Views and AMDP HANA Studio and ADT Eclipse based IDE Different features of ADT HANA Custom Code Migration Functional Modification of Custom Code Performance optimization of Custom Code HANA Migration Golden SQL Rules SQL Performance Optimization tools (ATC, SCI and SCII) Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 9 years of hands-on coding experience in ABAP with in-depth knowledge of as many of the following: ABAP Data Dictionary
- Reports (Standard and ALV)
- Forms (SAP Script / Smart Forms / Adobe Forms)
- Webservices, Proxy
- OO ABAP
Relevant certification from SAP Ambitious and self-motivated individual who can work towards agreed targets/goals. Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Experience on working as ABAP Development Lead with responsibility of timely delivery of ABAP deliverables by working closely with client, stakeholders
- Hands-on experience in one or more of the following: ABAP HR, ABAP CRM, ABAP APO, ABAP SRM, ABAP EWM, ABAP ISU
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - ERP
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Team Lead/Technical Lead
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent