As an Expert in Monitoring & Ops, you will be required to provide and own technical oversight for all solutions requiring Monitoring and Ops needs.
You will be involved in identify and defining the monitoring needs of applications(Cloud Native & On-premise), optimizing the teams working models,
designing and enhancing solutions, analysing deployment requirements, working with the team to implement and deploy solutions and platforms.
Must be hands-on. In-depth knowledge on ITIL-Service Operations and Monitoring and Event management, Incident(including Major), Problem, Availability and Capacity Management. Cloud and hybrid infrastructure is required.
Create dashboards catering needs of the Business and Technical needs.
Leading a 24x7 team.
Primary skills: Application performance monitoring, Production support, Tools, Virtualization;
Secondary skills / Added advantage: Reporting tools, Scripting Language(Power shell, ANSIBLE), python, node Js, Windows & Linux.
10+ years of IT Industry experience (8+ years of APM & Ops experience)
- Hands-on experience with performance monitoring & logging tools (LIKE and NOT ALL Azure App monitor, AWS Cloud watch, Azure Application Insights, Azure Log Analytics, elastic search, Splunk, AppDyanmics, Dynatrace, HPOO, Sitescope, Zabbix).
- Ability to assess and propose monitoring solutions for diverse application scope.
- Exposure to large deployments.
- Exposure to newer trends with AI[optional] and automated monitoring.
- Develop Trouble Shooting guides/Run books/SoP's.
- Comfortable in defining and designing to stated NFRs.
- Working knowledge on DevOps and SRE practices.
- Deploy services based on cloud platforms like Microsoft Azure.
- Knowledge of software architecture and design (front-end, middleware and backend), enterprise architecture experience desired.
- Exposure to test planning, test case preparation, execution and reporting per the requirement and execute the same in Monitoring perspective.
- Preparing and testing against availability, performance and scalability is a required experience
- Integrated Service Environment including on premise, cloud and hybrid services.
- Exposure to databases (both RDBMS and NoSQL).
- Exposure to Microsoft Connected Vehicle Platform, IoT hub would be an added advantage[optional]
- Exposure to IoT solution or Automotive domain is an added advantage[optional]
- Working knowledge of and exposure to Open Source tools and best practices
- Manage a team of 12 members.
- Basic knowledge of Azure DevOps
- Knowledge on Azure API Management, GIT,Azure Storage
- Knowledge on Key tools- Azure Storage explorer, service bus explorer, postman, Azure Data Explorer, Open SSL
- Knowledge of Azure PaaS components like Azure Storage, Key Vault, Service Bus etc.
- ITIL Certified
Salary: INR 50,000 - 3,00,000 PA.
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MCA - Computers
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited
With over 12,000+ associates, we are the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
We are ISO 9001:2008 certified (2009), ISO 27001 (2009) appraised at CMMI Level 5 as per ver 1.3 (2011), ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System, OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health & Safety Management System.
We have seven state-of-the-art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India and Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam.
Contact Company:Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited