Maxim Integrated is a highly successful, $2.31 billion company. With offices and manufacturing sites around the world, we design award-winning semiconductors that make the world more integrated. We also know that its our people who make us a great company. So, we reward bold thinking, teamwork, personal growth, and community involvement. Want to make a difference and be challenged every day? Join us at Maxim Integrated. With analog integration, the possibilities are endless. We are looking for highly motivated candidates and result oriented individuals with consistent academic record and good communication skills who can join our 24X7 application support team, for our manufacturing IT applications for our factories worldwide.
You will be responsible for taking up IT support tickets either directly on phone or on email and driving them to closure. There could be issues that get passed-down from one shift to other. You will be supporting many applications, on various technologies supporting our wide spectrum of applications.
- Good hold on Java (J2EE) web application/reports
- Knowledgeable on one or more of G2 (Groove and Grails), VB6, C#.NET, C++, reflection enabling you to fix application specific issues.
- Ability to quickly understand applications and knack for troubleshooting application issues.
- Call logging and user interactions
- Installation and testing of applications
- Hands on Unix, Perl/shell script, Excel Macros, SharePoint, SQL/MSSQL/Oracle
- Willingness for working in rotating shifts including night shifts, willingness to work in team and willingness for learning different technologies
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: IT Software - Other
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Role: Technical Support Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent