Greeting from Incedo!
Incedo is currently looking for Architect - Embedded & Datacom Dev for its Gurgaon development Center. Please go through the job description below and share your profile on email@example.com
Architect - Embedded & Datacom Development
Experience: 12+ Years
This role demands to demonstrate high degree of ownership, velocity and aptitude for independently leading technology projects and driving them from start. Driving the team on all technical aspects, Interacting with client for all technical inputs and queries. Understanding the technical requirements and getting the team aligned with the same. Working with multiple teams to deliver the complete embedded product SW development, with various communication interfaces and industrial protocols.
- Prior experience in delivering the complete product development of embedded based products like switched, router, industrial automation products.
- Very good understanding of product SW Architecture and Design
- Strong in C programming, Linux internals, Shell / Bash Scripting
- Working experience on Linux based board bring-up, driver development, Linux kernel
- Working experience on Uboot, bootloader, partitioning, FOTA
- Working experience on integration of interfaces like Ethernet, WLAN (Client and Access Point), Cellular(LTE/4G)
- Working experience on Interfaces like I2C, SPI, UART, RS485, SD card, USB
- Expert in various Networking protocols across Layer 2, Layer 3
- L2 (Ethernet, IEEE 802.1x std. STP, MSTP, RSTP, VLAN)
- L3 (Routing protocols such as BGP, OSPF etc.)
- Management Interfaces such as SNMP, Web, Rest Based Interfaces etc.
- Hands on experience on Networking Products - Router, Switches, Gateways.
- Security (Firewall, VPN, ACL, NAT, IPsec, IPS/IDS, DPI for DNP3/MODBUS)
- Understanding of Modbus, Profinet, DNP3, ASCII, Radius, QOS will be added advantage
- Very good programming and data structures skills
Good to Have:
- Problem solving mind and attitude
- Effective communication skills - written, spoken, listening and presentation
- Great Team player
- Genuine interest in learning and knowledge sharing
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Technical Architect
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent