Nature of the Job :
- A QA position at Envestnet Yodlee is a very unique and challenging role and provides immense opportunity to design and develop wide-reaching tools.
- It combines the "building" aspect of software design engineering with the "breaking" aspect of software test engineering.
- QAs at Envestnet Yodlee are able to understand software internals, debug code, automate repetitive tasks, Give data Insights, test the complicated analytics solutions and implement new tools and frameworks needed to streamline our quality process.
- Our QAs work directly with both Software Development Engineers and Product Owners to understand project features, review technical designs, and implement automated test tools that help deliver quality features with efficiency.
Required to do :
- Design and build scalable automated test frameworks and test suites working across technologies.
- Technically strong and have capability to drive business requirements into technical solutions.
- Clear understanding of OS Fundamentals and working experience of Unix/Linux
- Database Technologies- SQL, PLSQL
- Demonstrable excellence in innovation, problem solving, data structures and design patterns
- Independently driving design from concept to implementation
- Ability to research and document options and opportunities to solve business needs and assess the feasibility and risk associated with proposed solutions
- Participate in design and code reviews.
- API level testing.
- GUI automation using open source tools like Selenium
- Perform manual testing, the scope of which will encompass all functionalities of services as a prequel to automation.
- Analyze test logs; create test reports, co-ordinate with stakeholders.
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals and data structures.
- Demonstrated experience in writing clean code quickly. Preferably Java coding.
- Test framework design and automation experience.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of QA methodologies, life cycle and processes.
- Experience working closely with development and business teams to communicate impacts and to understand business requirements.
- Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings.
- Experience in web application and device test automation using Selenium, Appium or any equivalent tool/s.
- Experience in test planning, test design, test strategy, and test execution.
- Experienced in Agile or Scrum software development methodologies.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Build and transform financial apps and services with access to financial data through our APIs and digital solutions for banks, developers, and innovators.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.