WHAT YOU DO:
- Execution of Sales strategy to achieve targets of SM Products.
- Coverage of private clinics , Corporate hospitals and key accounts , govt institutions.
- Ethical promotion of products with compliance.
- Customer Focus Focus on clinics, hospitals & institutional coverage, Prompt & effective service. Resolution of customer issues/ Complaints, TL Management, Organizing CME, scientific activities, participation in scientific conference/ congress booth activities.
- Compliance with the sales operating systems/procedures/business policy.
- Market Development Develop existing & explore new territories
- With Internal Team: other Area Managers in Team/ Sales Manager/ Marketing Team/ Distribution team , Sales Admin and Medical Team / PV / Compliance.
- With External Team: Hospital Deans/ Medical Superintendents/ Commandants at Command Hospitals/ Health Care Professionals/ Paramedical Staff/ Hospital Pharmacists/Govt hospital / corporate hospital admin staff/ Chemists/ Stockiest/Distributors.
3. Marketing, Medico Marketing and Sales Promotion :
- Execution of the marketing, Medico Marketing strategies & Sales promotions diligently through high in chamber efficiency and synergize with the marketing team. Participation in conferences/ scientific forums not only increase brand messaging but also increase organizational image.
- Take self initiatives and keep the HO team informed of the latest market information and dynamics.
- Focus on Scientific exhibitions / Conference / Congress where participation helps in promoting products to HCPs.
- Partnering with Marketing Team, Medical team / MSLs, coordinating / supporting Medical team for Medico Marketing activities.
4. Reporting & Administration:
- Daily reporting as per specified timelines and through the existing reporting systems and maintain records of the secondary and primary sales for self and team.
- Ensure discipline in all administrative responsibilities and execute within specified timelines.
5. Supply Chain:
- Build an efficient distribution network develop the existing ones and explore newer opportunities for maximum Business output.
- Ensure technical operations specifications being abided by the distributors religiously particularly for thermos labile products.
- Explore new areas of opportunities by synergizing with the existing business partners or appointing new supply channel partners both in trade and government institutes.
6. Managing Outstanding:
- Understanding & Implementation of the finance/ distribution policy & ensuring no outstanding as per company policy.
- Ensure efficient timely execution of collections , credit notes for smooth business operations.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Go getter & performance oriented, can develop new Customers / Markets.
- Graduate (Science / Pharmacy / Medical segment) with a proven Specialty Pharma / Sales background. Postgraduate / MBA will have added advantage).
- 3-7 years of relevant sales experience in Oncology / Retina segment in Pharmaceuticals.
- Thorough understanding of the segment,therapy, product knowledge and relevant market dynamics.
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills.
- Hands on PowerPoint / excel skills and aligned with recent digital developments.
- Previous experience of working in a Specialty segment ( Retina / Oncology) task force.
UG: B.Pharma, B.Sc
View Contact Details
Bayer Zydus Pharma Pvt. Ltd.
Bayer is a Life Science company with a more than 150-year history and core competencies in the areas of health care and agriculture. With our innovative products, we are contributing to finding solutions to some of the major challenges of our time. A growing and aging world population requires an adequate supply of food and improved medical care. Our research and development activities are therefore focused on improving people's quality of life by preventing, alleviating and treating diseases. At the same time, we are making an important contribution to providing a reliable supply of high-quality food, feed and plant-based raw materials. Our understanding of the biochemical processes in living organisms helps us address these demanding challenges. Our goal is to achieve and maintain leadership positions in our markets. In this way we create value for our customers, stockholders and employees, at the same time strengthening the company's earning power.
We are committed to operating sustainably and addressing our social and ethical responsibilities. We also respect the interests of all our stakeholders. Employees with a passion for innovation enjoy excellent development opportunities at Bayer.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.