- Expand the business network through appointment of new dealers and motivating the existing dealers.
- Meet customers as per call cycle plan.
- Collect market information, collecting competitor's data, analyzing the same.
- Execution of sales strategies.
- Payment collection.
- Billing and other administration activities.
- Co-ordination with C&F timely dispatches.
- Conducting product awareness campaigns, service campaigns, training sessions for dealer's technician at dealers end.
- Train the team of MSRs under him/her
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Auto Anciliary
/ Auto Components
Functional Area: Sales
, Business Development
Role Category: Channel Sales
Role: Sales Executive / Officer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent