1. Review of the dealer identified by the Sales officers and appoint them as per company policy and guidelines by assessing their current volume, capacity and payment terms to generate sales
2. Preparation of quarterly sales plan and derive individual sales target for FSO's(allotted districts) to achieve the aspirational target set by the company.
3. Plan and conduct mason, bar bender and engineers meets for appointed dealers to generate the leads on an ongoing basis
4. Provide training to the sales officers along with the technical team on TI Macho Salient features and guide them for converting leads to sales.
5. Coordinate with marketing team for required promotional activities to promote TI Macho brand thereby ensuring a good brand visibility for sale enhancement
6. Analysis on competitor performance in the assigned territory and give feedback to the management to take necessary steps with respect to devising sales strategies, new product features etc to position TI Macho as a strong brand to increase the market share.
7. Preparation of MIS reports on sales and submit it to management a monthly basis
8. Supporting Customer for liquidation of stocks with support of Field Sales representatives
Minimum 3-4 years experience in the TMT Industry is mandatory