- Growing the secured book - Mortgage, Loan Against Property
- Portfolio Management
- New Customer Acquisition
- Growth in volume funding
- Contribution to revenue
- Maintenance of average IRR
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
/ Financial Services
Functional Area: Financial Services
Role Category: Retail/Personal Banking
Role: Regional Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Identification, development and supervision of Channels / dealers through regular visits
- Regularly tracks the team on logins, performance and achievements all the while providing them inputs
- Tracks the productivity of channels, DSAs
- Ensure delivery is spaced out through the month rather than accumulation towards month end.
Fullerton India Credit Company Limited
Since its launch in January 2007, Fullerton India has successfully and strongly established itself, spread across the country's broad financial landscape, with a network of over 595 branches that serves over 2.8 million customers.
Our primary services constitute financing of SME for working capital and growth, loans for commercial vehicles and two-wheelers, home improvement loans, loans against property, personal loans, working capital loans for urban self-employed and loans for rural livelihood advancement, rural housing finance and financing of various rural micro enterprises.
Working together with over 10,000 employees, we reach our market by connecting with millions of customers, be it in cities, towns or villages, right at their doorstep. We penetrate deep inside the market through more than 595 branches, covering 600 towns and approximately 58,000 villages.
Fullerton India Credit Company Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Fullerton Financial Holdings Pte. Ltd., which in turn is a wholly owned subsidiary of Temasek Holdings Pte. Ltd., Singapore. Fullerton Financial Holdings invests in financial institutions in emerging markets with its prime focus on Business and Consumer banking.