Roles and responsibilities
Area Technical Manager
- Indium Corporation is a world leading US Company providing and marketing specialty chemical and alloys for use in the electronic industry. We have sales, marketing and manufacturing facilities in USA, UK, Singapore, China, South Korea and India.
- To support our expansion, we are seeking well qualified individual to join our dynamic team as:
(Based in New Delhi, India)
Candidates from similar industry will be favorably considered!!!
As an Area Technical Manager, your core responsibility is to render technical support to sales activities. You shall be accountable for all the technical service in your assigned territory.
Your other responsibilities shall include but not limited to:
- 1. Educates, trains and acts as a technical resource for customers, distributors and internally.
- 2. Provide customers feedback on technical issues/requirements.
- 3. Identify, plan, recommend and complete technical programs leading to innovative applications and extensions of existing and new technologies having major importance to Indium Corporations business.
- 4. Develop an internal network of support to facilitate completion of programs.
- 5. Participates in technical strategic planning.
- 6. Assist in planning regional Business & Marketing goals.
- 7. Establish Network across the industries.
- 8. Document experimental data/observations, prepares reports, writes technical papers/blogs, and makes oral presentation.
Required Candidate profileRequirements:
Indium Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action and Minority/ Female/ Disability/ Protected Veteran Employer. We provide a drug-free work environment and full benefits package.
- 1. Bachelor/Master Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Materials Engineering or Chemistry.
- 2. At least 5 years of work experience in a manufacturing, production, technical support, and equipment maintenance or process engineering role in PCBA/SMT environment or Semiconductor industry.
- 3. Experience in SMT process a must. Candidate with additional experience in Semiconductor & good exposure to ICT will be favorably considered.
- 4. Proven communication and interpersonal skills.
- 5. Strong written/oral communication skill in English is necessary.
- 6. Possess good problem solving skill with the attitude of getting things done right the first time.
- 7. Possess good time management skill.
- 8. Demonstrated ability to meet objective & project datelines.
- 9. Independent self-starter & ability to travel within region at short notice.
- 10. Strong team player with good leadership and knowledge of customer/ supplier relationship.
Interested applicants please send in your completed resume in English with the expected salary and photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
UG: Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.Sc - Electronics, Any Specialization, Chemistry, B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Any Specialization, Chemical
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization, M.Tech - Chemical, Any Specialization, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Chemistry, Any Specialization, Electronics, Electrical Engineering
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
View Contact Details
Indium Corporation of America
Indium Corporation is a world leading US Company providing and marketing specialty chemical and alloys for use in the electronic industry. We have sales, marketing and manufacturing facilities in USA, UK, Singapore, China and South Korea.
To support our expansion, we are seeking well qualified individuals to join our dynamic team.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.