Job Description :- AS400 Testing
- Analyze and dissect system requirements and technical specifications to create and execute test cases for large business initiatives
- Ability to write test cases and execute testing within a web service environment
- Product test and driving defect resolution
- Assist business users in defining User Acceptance Testing, test cases and plans
- Establish and maintain test cases and test data
- Create and maintain test cases in Quality Center and/or Test Director/ALM
- Able identify areas of automation, design automated framework and descriptive programming to create scripts using RFT, UFT or Selenium.
- Actively participate in walk-through, inspection, review and user group meetings for quality assurance
- Work with business users, system analysts, designers and programmers to create and analyze various required project documents
- Participate in production implementation verification and being accountable for validating system quality
- Plan, document, evaluate and track testing results to ensure system applications are free from defects
- Communicate and interact with appropriate areas on problems, changes and enhancements that may impact data, workflow and /or functionality within Information Technology software
- Comply with standards of the software development life cycle and follow strategies, plans and procedures within information Technology software
- Comply with standards and strategies of the software development life cycle
- Ideal candidate will possess the know how to create governance and process around quality assurance practices.
- Candidate will be able to communicate the process to both business and IT managers
- Study and analyze software specifications documents to develop test scenarios
- Create test cases and test data in support of test plans
- Understands issues & problems and takes initiative to resolve
- Participate in walk-through, inspections, and review meetings
- Complies with the standards and processes in the test organization
- Acquire knowledge in business domain and application workflow
- Learn new technologies
- Maintains a healthy relationship in team .
Required Candidate profileDesired Skills:
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - QA & Testing
Role Category:Programming & Design
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Future Focus Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
4 - 8 yrs Hyderabad
Keyskills: as / 400 developer, as / 400 software engineer, as400, As400 Developer
5 - 8 yrs Hyderabad, Pune
Keyskills: Interpersonal Communication, RPG IV, ILE, Db2, Cobol, RPG, AS400, CL, RPGLE...
Advantedge Healthcare Solutions Private Limited
3 - 7 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: Software Development, Db2, AS400, CL400, RPG, CL, RPGLE, RLU, RPG400, Aldon
Bravura Solutions India LLP
3 - 8 yrs Gurgaon
Keyskills: Java, AS400 Developer, C++, iSeries, VC++, DB2, Technical Support, AS400...
3 - 5 yrs Hyderabad
Keyskills: Application Development, Detail Design, Test Data, Cobol, AS400...
4 - 8 yrs Bengaluru
Keyskills: ILE, AS / 400, RPG, CL, JD Edwards, RPGILE, SQL, RPG - ILE, Db2, Turnover...
5 - 8 yrs Pune
Keyskills: iSERIES, Production support, Db2, Retail banking, Banking, AS400, RPG, ITIL...