- Software developers with excellent .NET & MVC knowledge and good code quality
- Technology: .NET 4.5, ASP.NET MVC 5, C#, Angular 2.0, TypeScript
- Database: MS SQL Server 2014/16
- Must have: ASP.NET MVC web applications, MS SQL Server 2014/16, REST APIs , Entity Framework 5/6, BootStrap 3.0, Multi-threading, Tasks, OOP, Design Patterns, SOLID principles, LINQ
- Good to have: Windows Azure, CSS, HTML, DHTML, WCF, windows services, MongoDB, experience in Machine learning, experience in Agile
- Development using REST APIs, knowledge of Web API.
- Knowledge with front end Responsive UI design
- Understands and implements Microsoft Patterns and Practices
- Must know standard coding guidelines in C#, MVC
- Excellent analytical and debugging skills
- Prior experience in product development will be preferred
- Candidate must be able to take end to end ownership of tasks
- Excellent communication skills
- Must have experience on N-tier architecture applications
Desired Candidate Profile
Please refer to the Job description above
UG: B.Tech/B.E. - Computers, Diploma - Computers, B.Sc - Computers, BCA - Computers
PG:M.Tech - Computers, MCA - Computers, MS/M.Sc(Science) - Computers
View Contact Details
OOSTELIJKE ONDERNEMING LLP - Eastern Enterprise
Eastern Enterprise is part of a European group of companies active in the field of providing high end IT / ITES and financial services to corporate in Europe. We, at Eastern Enterprise believe in harnessing talent and creating synergy and value-add for our clients by adhering to good processes, delivering quality and on time deliveries. Eastern Enterprise firmly believe in an open and transparent working atmosphere. The nature of work is challenging, complex and fast paced which allows employees to constantly sharpen their Analytical and Problem Solving abilities. Constant innovation to provide value enhancement to clients helps us deliver best in class quality. We motivate and encourage our employees to take initiatives and recognize people being key to our success. We offer wide global exposure through a practice of direct client interaction; our team members work in close partnership with our clients. This offers employees the challenge of directly managing clients and exposes our team members to a wide range of business problems. Rapid career growth leading to roles of high responsibility and authority come within a short span of being a part of Eastern Enterprise.. Enhancing leadership, decision making and team building skills further provides a holistic management experience. We believe in valuing the entrepreneurial spirit in employees and encourage them to build new processes and actively share best practices and strive to maintain a highly performance driven work environment that promotes participate leadership and ownership among employees.
IEIL has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that information on this site is authentic. Applicants are advised to research bonafides of advertisers independently. IEIL shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Security Guidelines
and Terms and Conditions
for more comprehensive information on this aspect.