- Is single point of contact for clients , vendors and internal customers.
- Responsible for all Facility Management related activities such as upkeep and maintenance of all buildings and infrastructure. Ensure effective maintenance schedule prepared and executed in coordination with Clients, OEMs, Service Providers and AMC Vendors. Strive to maintain best possible look and feel of the campus / building
- Attend and immediately resolve all the complaints received from the building clients. Meet all clients periodically to understand concerns and act proactively to address the same
- To ensure minimum down time for all the utilities and services.
- To maintain records of building documents.
- Preparing work permits and work orders. Ensure safety regulations are followed by team with utmost care
- Vendor Management and AMC negotiations.
- Maintaining MIS and records
- To ensure optimum utilisation of available resources.
- Regular interaction with clients.
- Achieving objective and target through the HOD in their buildings.
- Report Compliance and adherence to the OHS Management System to CM. Ensure effective implementations of permit to work system, Lock out tag out system.
- To ensure the implementation of the recommendations on audit findings in their respective buildings.
- Ensure all emergency systems are functional, ensure regular maintenance and report any abnormality to CM.
- To look into all potential hazardous conditions, investigate all hazardous occurrences and incidents in their buildings and take corrective and preventive measures.
- Maintaining Inter-Departmental contact, viz, Architects, Engineering/Projects, Sales (AES), Finance, etc, according to the requirement. Attending Projects meetings and following up for snags closures relating to project sites.
- Ensure and implementation of Quality Management system
- Prepare and implementation of Quality objectives.
- Prepare Electricity and water consumption reports to all clients and follow up for timely payments.
- Material Management:
- Plan periodical requirement of Consumables and spares, raise PRs and follow up with Procurement department for timely delivery
- Monitor material consumption trends and ensure inventory records are maintained properly
- Analyse material consumption trends, comment on efficiency levels and recommend best practices to optimize material consumption
- Vendor Management:
- Monitor attendance of service providers team members
- Verify Monthly material consumption details provided by Service Provider
- Support seniors in verification and certification of monthly invoice submitted by service provider
- Guide service provider in preparing training calendar and support in training
- Record Performance Feedback of service provider
- Ensure Service providers enforce safety regulations to achieve ZERO accidents
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Facility Management
Functional Area: Production
Role Category: Production/Manufacturing/Maintenance
Role: Service/Maintenance Supervisor
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Desired Candidate Profile
Education:UG -B.Tech/B.E. - Electrical, Any Specialization, Mechanical, Diploma - Mechanical, Any Specialization, Electrical
K Raheja Corporate Services Pvt Ltd
K RAHEJA CORP is one of the leaders in Real Estate Development, having diverse interests in Retailing, Shopping Malls, & Hospitality businesses. Established in 1956, over the five decades, K Raheja Corp has undergone a major transition from a real estate developer to a well diversified corporate. We have embarked on major growth plan in the areas of Real Estate Development, Hotels, IT Parks, Shopping Malls, Industrial Infrastructure & Logistics and Business Centres. Large scale projects have commenced at Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Pune, Baroda and Bangalore with new developments coming up at Chennai, Goa and other parts of the country.